Best Sat Nav App

The Croc

Co-pilot

Cannot fault it

Used it all over Europe fault less

Does full post codes or lat long, works on the iPad , giving you the worlds largest tom tom

Does anybody buy tomtom any more? Why spend £100 when an app is better / cheaper

Neil

Come on CaptainBeaky tell us the whole story ! :)

Hmmmm...

On the way down to South Hams on holiday - know the route pretty well, and use the sat nav just to give an idea of eta, and as an accurate speedo.

Anyway... Missed my junction off the A38 due to darkness and persisting rain, so took the next junction, thinking say nav would get me back on track.

Not so: it insisted that I took a left turn onto a farm track across a ploughed field. I'm fairly sure my truck would have got across, but wasn't convinced it was actually a right of way!

Had to resort to navigating by seat of the pants/using the Force. Bizarrely, the ETA was still bang on...

Hmmmm...

On the way down to South Hams on holiday - know the route pretty well, and use the sat nav just to give an idea of eta, and as an accurate speedo.

Anyway... Missed my junction off the A38 due to darkness and persisting rain, so took the next junction, thinking say nav would get me back on track.

Not so: it insisted that I took a left turn onto a farm track across a ploughed field. I'm fairly sure my truck would have got across, but wasn't convinced it was actually a right of way!

Had to resort to navigating by seat of the pants/using the Force. Bizarrely, the ETA was still bang on...

Jeez what a scunner,and of course its always piddling down when these things happen,they're good gadgets until they tell you ****.