advice please! section 1

brooksy97

Hi gents, I put my section one in so that I can have a few more rifles, I just got my ticket back iv now got, 2x22lr with sound mods, 17hmr with sound mod, 243 and sound mod, 303 with sound mod 308 with sound mod a section 1 shotgun..... When I had my interview he said I couldn't have a 243.... Do I need to ring him up so say I have one on my new ticket.they have granted me 1000 rds for 234 aswell lol any help would be appreciated thanks.

Matt

Hi gents, I put my section one in so that I can have a few more rifles, I just got my ticket back iv now got, 2x22lr with sound mods, 17hmr with sound mod, 243 and sound mod, 303 with sound mod 308 with sound mod a section 1 shotgun..... When I had my interview he said I couldn't have a 243.... Do I need to ring him up so say I have one on my new ticket.they have granted me 1000 rds for 234 aswell lol any help would be appreciated thanks.

Matt

congratulations on getting all you wanted and more, quite an arsenal you could have there!!

1000 rounds for a 243 seems a lot could be a typo on there part...

Or maybe not.Someone i know had a change of use for his 308 from target to deer and they left his ammunition allowance at 600,but obviously changed to expanding.

Has this happend to any of you guys??

Just remember,its the firearms licensing manager who has final decision so while your FEO said no to the 243-the manager might have said yes.

Thanks :) I wanted it for long range fox but he hasn't given me exp, Im gonna make the girlfriend very unhappy and buy some new guns... Thanks for the help

Send your ticket back then and ask for expanding ammo to be added. They obviously made a mistake as exp should be given as a matter of course.