First straight on skeet

Dougy

and so on and so on :lol::yes::blush::blush: good job buddy

Yes, well done, I'm pleased too today, got my first 25/75 on DTL.

The next one is going to be a bit harder though - 100/300 may be out of my reach for a while.

Do you get a badge from Doveridge for getting the 25?

I got one for doing my first and only 25 skeet from Kibworth SG.

Alan.

thanks for the comments chaps, i did ask in the club house for a badge or a prize for getting a straight but she just said "well done" and took my money :lol: maybe because i'm normally that cheeky she thought i was avin a larf. dont care was chuffed enough.

as for the straight 50 "Bloody hell its taken me a year to do a 25"

100 :blush: now thats being silly :blush:

well done DD for the straight 10/10 x 2

well i did have to have a word with the other 2 just in case they started the usual baracking :blush:

just mentioned that i will be seeing the FLO before them :blush:

tell you what though I WAS WELL CHUFFED

got a bit nervous on the last stand took the low tower as the last and ultimate big 25

well i did have to have a word with the other 2 just in case they started the usual baracking :lol:

just mentioned that i will be seeing the FLO before them :blush:

tell you what though I WAS WELL CHUFFED

got a bit nervous on the last stand took the low tower as the last and ultimate big 25

well chuffed for ya mate. will get mine soon hopefully :blush:

(READ IN A COMMENTATORS VOICE)it was all quite the stage was set stu was missing everything just about. i wasnt do to well either but still managed a 19\25.dougy managed to hold it together for the 25 without even gettin a sweat on :blush: yey it was a site for saw eyes especially after seeing the dougy mateing dance :lol:out came the mobile to ring miffy and ive trying to rub it in i think .he then managed to say 25 every 5 minutes for the next hour in the pub dougy im really pleased for ya m8 i dont think it will happen again tho well not when miffys with us :blush:

Well done :blush:

Now you have to repeat it to show it was'nt luck .......NO PRESSURE :lol::blush: ................I reckon I'll crack it in 20 years :lol:

You were'nt using them 48 gram No 16's were you ?

For it to be a legitimate score he will need to do it when i am there otherwise i will think he has bribed all those present :yes::lol:

Bet he does about 15 when i'm next shooting

Well done :blush:

Now you have to repeat it to show it was'nt luck .......NO PRESSURE :lol::blush: ................I reckon I'll crack it in 20 years :lol:

You were'nt using them 48 gram No 16's were you ?

For it to be a legitimate score he will need to do it when i am there otherwise i will think he has bribed all those present :yes::lol:

Bet he does about 15 when i'm next shooting

To authenticate the occasion I'll make a medal at work of which you can present Lee :lol::lol: .......Will I have time to make it :lol:

You did say last time that there had to be 2 members of our clan present at the time of the HUMUNGUS achievment there were 2. THERE WERE 2 SO IT STANDS :good:

and i thank you all for your kind comments.

oh and cant remember if i told you about the extra full chokes i left in from the day before :good:

technically there wasnt 2 of the clan there stu had a hangover and doesnt remember it and i was high on antibiotics and pain killers i was ready to belive anything that was said i was so high :good: i do remember him gettin the sawn of shotty out double barrel double trigger so he can pull both together and the 50gram 16s homeload he got the shot from local tackle shop they were that much shot come out the gun when fireing both barrels at every clay i thought it was getting smoggy.there was aconsiderable hight increase on his car after he took his box of carts out the boot and had to use a sack truck to move them to therange thought that was odd and the fact he was wearing a weight lifters belt must of been weight of gun with 2 homeload carts in :good::D:/

technically there wasnt 2 of the clan there stu had a hangover and doesnt remember it and i was high on antibiotics and pain killers i was ready to belive anything that was said i was so high :good: i do remember him gettin the sawn of shotty out double barrel double trigger so he can pull both together and the 50gram 16s homeload he got the shot from local tackle shop they were that much shot come out the gun when fireing both barrels at every clay i thought it was getting smoggy.there was aconsiderable hight increase on his car after he took his box of carts out the boot and had to use a sack truck to move them to therange thought that was odd and the fact he was wearing a weight lifters belt must of been weight of gun with 2 homeload carts in :good::D:/

sounds about right Sparkie :lol::/

• 3 years later...

Hi Dougy you don't know me but I shot my first 25 straight yesterday 31/07/2010 at Doveridge I am well chuffed too I have been shooting for 30 odd years mainly game and a bit of clays.My daughter is having lessons at Doveridge so we have a bit of fun together after and have only shot skeet probably 20 times so surprised myself and like you hope to repeat it soon...cheers Simon

Hi Dougy you don't know me but I shot my first 25 straight yesterday 31/07/2010 at Doveridge I am well chuffed too I have been shooting for 30 odd years mainly game and a bit of clays.My daughter is having lessons at Doveridge so we have a bit of fun together after and have only shot skeet probably 20 times so surprised myself and like you hope to repeat it soon...cheers Simon

Well done! it's a great feeling isn't it :good:

I got my first a couple of weeks ago and narrowly missed my first doubles half round straight with a 25ex26 :hmm:

Keep at it and enjoy!

Jon.