PRINCE HARRY CAMO PATTERN

dusk2dawn

Saw a pic in the mail on sunday of harry in full camo, does anyone know what the camo pattern is called or the type of suit.

It wasnt the usual 95 patt with alot of green in it and had some useful looking features.

If you can help I would appreciate it as mines up for replacement and I fancy some of this. Thanks D2D.

This one?

princeharry.jpg

Thats the very same fellow, now can someone knowledgable identify the camo and where it can be obtained ? A serious request, thanks. D2D :good:

If owd hazza was anything like me then he would have probably opted for the jungle cammo bottoms. Reason being it dries quicker........

As for the jacket............can be a multitude of different ones.......SAS Smock, Para Smock, but doesnt seem to be either of them.

He probably had it specialy made down saville row..

Funny how 'fashion trends' creep in, even into pigeon shooting :) Why not join HArry's regiment and then you too can get all the kit (only you might have to do a tour in Iraq for it B) )

Thanks for the info lads, nowt to do with fashion I need to replace my jacket it seems to have shrunk over the years LOL D2D :no: B)

• 2 weeks later...
Saw a pic in the mail on sunday of harry in full camo, does anyone know what the camo pattern is called or the type of suit.

It wasnt the usual 95 patt with alot of green in it and had some useful looking features.

If you can help I would appreciate it as mines up for replacement and I fancy some of this. Thanks D2D.

Hi all you may remember my quest to source the camo patt shown in a recent pic of Harry,

Well thanks to a poster I have it, I was directed to British Military Surplus and have just taken delivery of a Para Smock, trousers, shirt and a 2000 patt wet weather jacket with knitted cuffs all for £30 plus £7.50 postage.

I went into a surplus store in Canterbury recently and they wanted that just for the smock!!

The site is well worth a visit and delivery was within 4 days. <_< D2D

Can't see anywhere in the topic the actual answer, not that matters now you have some new clobber, the jacket harry was wearing is standard 95 issue dissruptive pattern material ripstop smock. ok unless you have anything in the pockets, pulls down on the collar and bugs the tits off you.

Good choice para smocks, nice and warm.