Essex Gun Masters

Mungler

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am under no delusions of grandure a score of 130-140 ex 200 and i will leave happy, there i've done it i'm under the cosh now :good::lol: (will edit later accordingly)

Jesus, if that's what you aiming for big fella, then I better set my sights at 60-70 ex 200 then :good:

SS

Blimey SS,

You must have been practising hard :lol:

I have an aim of 135 - 150 as this is my average at sporting. Although I will be aiming to hit every clay. I believe that if you aim for 100% you will hit 75%.

If you aim for 80% you will hit 50%.

I will be happy by beating Mungler in all truth so 52% will be cool.

Well folks, the event is now underway, and the early scores will soon be posted.

Jonsey & I have used a complex mathematical formula to accurately predict the scores of all the PW members shooting this Friday. This method is based upon certain known factors such as age, Body Mass Index, number of PW posts, ability to spell correctly, and whether there's an "r" in the month. :blink:

The predicted scores will be posted on Friday, once you guys are at the ground and out of laptop range.

Have a good day.

Cat :sly:

PS - I can't believe Jonseys prediction for Munglers score - will he be using a single barrel .410..?? :good:

I think you should post the predicted scores so we can see them prior to shooting :blink:

'Fraid not, we don't want to accused of match fixing. :sly:

As we've both shot the event before, we both know what to expect, I'm sure other factors may well influence the outcome, such as the quantity of alcohol consumed the night before, and whether Mungler really can get through 2 Mega Breakfasts at the Cafe in Halstead. :good:

Cat.

i am under no delusions of grandure a score of 130-140 ex 200 and i will leave happy, there i've done it i'm under the cosh now :sly: :blink: (will edit later accordingly)

Jesus, if that's what you aiming for big fella, then I better set my sights at 60-70 ex 200 then :good:

SS

Well thats me in the 40's then!! havnt shot since the last lakenheath meet so not expecting much!!

Is it still ok for a lift SS?

But what is deemed a toughie to one may well be simple to another. I shot a local club shoot tonight and got 31/40. The ones that most were struggling on I shot well on and the ones that looked easy I missed loads.

I am under no illusion that it is going to be easy but as I have said before, I am going with the positive attitude. It would be easy to say that I am aiming for 40% and then be chuffed with 50%.

I have set my sights alittle higher than that.

I would just like to say in my defence that BMI or age did not feature in my complex algorithm for predicting the final PW scores. That would just be rude after all I am no Kate Moss myself. :yes:

I didn’t own up to Cat but I was already in receipt of the morning’s scores :good:

Nah there's no website it's just a straw bale shoot, on a grand scale of course. 1 big tent with a few scrappy tables in it, a burger van (not much cop) and some portaloo’s and that's your lot, oh and maybe the GMK stand will be there. Some friends of mine shot it yesterday and they kept me posted on how they were doing and some other peoples scores too. On the whole they said it was very enjoyable.

I wish I was doing it now, I was originally booked in for the Saturday but then had to cancel. :good:

Nah there's no website it's just a straw bale shoot, on a grand scale of course. 1 big tent with a few scrappy tables in it, a burger van (not much cop) and some portaloo’s and that's your lot, oh and maybe the GMK stand will be there. Some friends of mine shot it yesterday and they kept me posted on how they were doing and some other peoples scores too. On the whole they said it was very enjoyable.

I wish I was doing it now, I was originally booked in for the Saturday but then had to cancel. :lol:

C'mon then Jonsey, as you probably know to what standard your friends shoot, how did they fair?

Put as out of our misery, as to whether we stand a chance of hitting something :good:

SS :yes:

Arh Pin you're absolutely right. :good:

It'll be a great shoot I assure you, you'll all do well and more importantly have a great day out. We are just having some fun predicting the scores that's all.

One of my friends is AA and he shot bang on his average, he said he could have done better. They all said it was very enjoyable and well worth the journey. John put on some excellent targets as usual.