Essex Gun Masters

Mungler

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FG.22 even with your good looks mate, you'll be hard pushed to pass as a 16 year old :/:yes:

I'll give you a lift mate, not a problem. Time to set the clay "PIGEON" world alight me thinks, Lakenheath on 24th is going to be serious practice mate.

Mungler stop making excuses about changing dates from Friday to Saturday, if you're too scared you're going to get beaten mate, it's no shame to admit it. Lets face it you beat me by one (On count back, after your mate MC had informed you), but i'm out for revenge. :D

Make sure you get your Blaser back mate, I don't want any excuses on the day.

SS :good:

Mungler,

The only reason that percentages were shown was because MC asked the question after we finished the sporting, if I remember rightly.

Yours was made worse by the fact that you shot 25 more than anybody else and that last round of DTL with MC gave you a hammering :/

Mine on the other hand was due to "hommmmmmmmmming" and "being the Clay" :yes:

Lets face it, one bird between us after 18 stands (Sounds like some weird scandanavian sex film), shows that on the day you beat me, and that MC thrashed us. So all we can do is have a friendly rematch mate and see how it goes. I realise that you weren't shooting your Blaser F3, but by the same token I have just had the Gun fitted so have to get use to it.

I know that on average you wil probably outscore me across the year, not making excuses, but now I have the gun fitted, I hope to dramatically improve from the scores I have been posting, but i also know I have a few personal demons to iron out in the mounting/foot placement department and most importantly the concentration department. Sometimes my sight picture is nowhere near where the bird is/going/distance/height/speed etc. I will be looking to have a few more lessons to improve, but not before the Masters unfortunately other than one shoot at Wattisham and one at Lakenheath, so I'll use these to improve.

I will be trying a lot harder from now on

Not only did you shoot 25 more than the rest of us we BL***Y well paid for it.

By my calculations you owe us all £1.20 each.

I however will let you off this money as I shot a box of your "Beat MartinCavie" cartridges.

:good::/

Go on Mungler, you know you can do it.

If they refuse, sue them. Once they have picked themselves off the floor from rolling around with laughter, threaten not to buy another gun from them, that should do it, seeing as how its all your purchases that are paying for the Prize fund anyway the amount of guns and ammo you've bought from them. :/:yes:

I have heavily dropped the fact that both Martin and I bought our Blasers from Essex Gun, however, the early indications are they think we are pushing our luck asking for 9 in a squad.

I reckon I would have had a better chance if all 9 names went forward at the same time because they will be concerned that I maybe back on to them (again and again) looking for a 10 man squad. However, I can point out that if we do get to 10 then we can go for two squads.

Infact, is there anyone else out there who wants to come? I might as well see if we can field two squads.

Let me know ASAP and PM me with your name and address.

It's the elite that hold the proceedings up with their choke changing, funny rituals and wanting to see a dozen pairs before pulling the trigger.

They should have a speed shoot, hit and hope day where at least one stand has to be shot Del Boy stylee off the hip..... well it is the Essex Masters isn't it, or is that ain't it. <_<

Tell them, the last pair is opposite shoulders like the PW boys do and watch them crumble :o

If in doubt DONT PANIC CAPTAIN MANNERING :blink:

We will be entertaining for the waiting elite- air craft recog, nature spotting ie badgers that are hares/rabbits, we can spot burger bars at 1000 mtrs without telescopes, we can dress in red boots and tutus <_<

we know the exact date withing a day (LB :good: e) we can count nearly :blink: We can take the pee out of everybody, we have a sense of humour and our secret weapon KIRKY. Anybody care to disagree he can talk to them on a dark night round the back (no offence ) ???

Brian