Albino Squirrel

L.R.S

Not sure if protected but I only shot it with the camera.lol..cute little thing......we have a few blue pheasants on our shoot too boratsonator.as you say...it makes a varied shoot

jfletch...I was also suprised he hung around seeing as I drove right next to it and stopped. It only ran up a tree once I wound the window down

Its racist lol

You joke but I'm sure the politically correct brigade will be on our case soon enough! Can't sing bar bar black sheep any more did you know, my 4 year old told me! And it's no longer a black board in school any more oh no no it's a coloured board! I'm being serious!

You joke but I'm sure the politically correct brigade will be on our case soon enough! Can't sing bar bar black sheep any more did you know, my 4 year old told me! And it's no longer a black board in school any more oh no no it's a coloured board! I'm being serious!

Now known as a chalk board at my kids school its a crazy place we live in

Can I still say " as black as a crows ****"?

I don't see why you would want to shoot it it makes a good sighting. Same reaction to the white deer all over again.

tell that to all our native songbirds, just because it is white makes no difference , its a grey squirrel and will go out of its way to destroy songbird nests, don't let the fluffy white fool you,

if i was out and saw it then it would end up the same way as every other squirrel i shoot, leaving it would only give it a chance to multiply,its a nice looking thing but its still a vicious killer

atb Evo