maybe been had over on ebay this week

crossy 666

I brought a PS4 of ebay this week and I arranged to pick it up tonight at the home address the seller gave me. So 30 mile later I get to the address to find its an empty house that was for sale and been empty for some time. My question is I paid for the PS4 by paypal I would be hoping to get my money back from them so my question is what is the schame that I am I missing?

Guest rimotu66

Maybe a newby scammer who has yet to learn how to do it properly, as long as you did not pay as a gift you should be ok and get your cash back. Have you an item number so we can have a look and see who the 'scammer' is?

Guest rimotu66

Why pay if picking it up .

I wondered that but sometimes if you want something you pay as soon as winning the auction to have the seller hold it for you until you can collect.

If I was selling I would say hold on to your money till you try and your happy , alarm bells would ring if someone if you have never met and do not no wanted paying if you where meeting them in a day or 2

The godsend is you paid with paypal so should get your money back in a few weeks just have to jump through a few hoops.