Only a matter of time - Ebola in Scotland

poontang

Im sorry KW i was only going from the NHS advice website obviously they should have consulted the fount of all knowledge on every subject under the sun, or were you still busy with the kids

now now winston leave your insults to your normal route IE PM

KW

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And when you snog someone you come into contact with their saliva...the same as you would if they were to sneeze over you.

nope if someone sneezes over me(not that i recall it ever happening) i tend not to inhale other peoples sneezes, again I refer you to the NHS advice website but maybe everyone on here knows better

KW

hugely rich coming from you

KW

in fact why dont you publish it in its entirity

no i must have been off that day

Obviously.

The NHS guidelines are certainly not as you have paraphrased them.

The risk is low, but look at a real pathogen risk assessment and it's easy to see why this needs action, the BBC have interviewed the health minister, they need to trace every passenger from each flight, sensible action.

nope if someone sneezes over me(not that i recall it ever happening) i tend not to inhale other peoples sneezes, again I refer you to the NHS advice website but maybe everyone on here knows better

See above, it's not the morbidity it's the mortality, can you show me where the NHS tell people not to worry if you get sneezed in the face by an Ebola patient?

Obviously.

The NHS guidelines are certainly not as you have paraphrased them.

The risk is low, but look at a real pathogen risk assessment and it's easy to see why this needs action, the BBC have interviewed the health minister, they need to trace every passenger from each flight, sensible action.

i haven't edited them at all ill put the link up http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/ebola-virus/Pages/how-it-spreads.aspx

this

hopefully your right, but if it really is no problem why the flap from the authorities

and this does not instill confidence this is from the WHO

You can get Ebola through contact with an infected surface. Though Ebola is easily killed with disinfectants like bleach, if it isn't caught, it can live outside the body on, say, a doorknob or counter top, for several hours. In body fluids, like blood, the virus can survive for several days. So you'd need to touch an infected surface, and then put your hands in your mouth and eyes.

KW

People like this should be charged with reckless endangerment and if anyone else dies because of them, manslaughter. There is no excuse.

It's a bit harsh walshie, chances are she may not have been showing symptoms, but if the control measures for these workers aren't in place, what can they do. That's presuming she was asymptomatic at the time of the flight.

Hope she makes a full recovery.

People like this should be charged with reckless endangerment and if anyone else dies because of them, manslaughter. There is no excuse.

:lol::lol:https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIopzKFU3UMAwIp2BQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByZWc0dGJtBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMQ--?p=corporal+jones+don%27t+panic&vid=f939cabc4083ba0f7bad0cb9bf001656&l=1%3A30&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVN.608002932409109662%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZR6wok7g7do&tit=%3Cb%3EDon%3C%2Fb%3E%26%2339%3B%3Cb%3Et+Panic%3C%2Fb%3E%21&c=0&sigr=11a00b5vp&sigt=10ub5kmbc&age=97542360762&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av%2Cm%3Asa&fr=yfp-t-903-s&tt=b

first isolated in 1976..what are you going to do ? ban every West African from travelling..

If the truth be known its probably been here before and many times in the past, with a human or simian host.

She only came back Sunday night and already in hospital? I very much doubt she felt right as rain yesterday then ill today. Just imagine how many people she's been in contact with at Heathrow and Glasgow.

they could all be dead in a week, do we panic now or wait for the go from KW? *** stop flapping

It's nothing to do with flapping. It's to do with people endangering innocent people with little regard for the consequences.

I give up, there's a huge risk everyone on the flight in the airport,even 2 people she waved at through a window will contract Ebola, and then their friends and family and probably there tennis partners next door neighbours will too i give the UK a week before were all in death throws.

I give up, there's a huge risk everyone on the flight in the airport,even 2 people she waved at through a window will contract Ebola, and then their friends and family and probably there tennis partners next door neighbours will too i give the UK a week before were all in death throws.

Your amusing sarcasm is obviously wasted on me, so you know what you can do with it.