Another one bites the dust......

sussex lad

Just had a call from one of my few remaining permissions, to let me know he just sold out to a couple of guys who have offered quite I large lump of cash for the sole shooting permission on the land.

That's 3 I've lost this way now, cant say I blame the land owner. After all who can say no to a fist full of cash.

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Back out to knock a few doors over the weekend now to try and get me some more land.

Don't hold out much luck, too many shooters and not enough land down these parts. :no:

All a can say cash payments are illegal if not declared same with beaters having to pay tax these days its happen over my way to tight n greed seems to fall all to well in the land amd farming community but one of my permission haves a private syndicate shooting on the land they was **** of to find im aloud to shoot the land as and when except the days that are booked for there shoots this was only due to this farmer is a personal friend and I do jobs for him and dont charge he was cleaver he signed the syndicate up to a 5year contract

The reality is our sport is becoming popular, a gun for a day on a pheasant shoot is rather expensive now. So pigeon looks cheap.

plenty of people out to get some. So take heed and look after your farmer!!!

Why?

Steve's post proves they will shaft you as soon as money is waved at them!!