new guns for 15/16 syndicate.

ezi bez

Your selling your self short some were pal I keeper a shoot rear my own birds have no over heads and can't put a syndicate on at that price not saying no one can but my syndicate lads shoot at cost not profit and i have calculated on my own shoot minimum of £11 per bird you want to be looking back in your books atb farmer

Your selling your self short some were pal I keeper a shoot rear my own birds have no over heads and can't put a syndicate on at that price not saying no one can but my syndicate lads shoot at cost not profit and i have calculated on my own shoot minimum of £11 per bird you want to be looking back in your books atb farmer

He didn't say how many members are in the syndicate, unless I missed it somewhere.

Without that number (which could be 10, or 20, or 50, or ...) then we've no idea on the total money in or out.

he doesn't say if it's 75 head of game on the day.

I know shoots that get 70+ but mostly filled with duck.

But at that price I'm sure they will be filled quick as that is cheap shooting

When have you seen a syndicate with 50 people in and he says he's shooting 8 days 75 bag £700 which ever way you look at it he doesn't mean 700 each man for a total of 75 bird over 8 days obviously 75 a day common sense ye I don't know how many guns but say 8-10 guns as same as every syndicate I have been in and run

Well the syndicate been running for one season now.

With no negative comments from the syndicate members on here

He will know what he`s shot this season.

So based on that he`s making a offer for new member for next season.

Seems fair enough to me.

So well done on your first season and good luck for next season

Dave

Edited by Cockerman59

Look guys its a 20 gun walk 1 stand 1 syndicate £700 per gun £20 on day for 8 days in season shooting up to 75 bird head per shoot day. Now pls stop ruining another one of my threads !!! Atb Ezi. Only post or pm if you are genuinly interested thank you.

Well the syndicate been running for one season now.

With no negative comments from the syndicate members on here

He will know what he`s shot this season.

So based on that he`s making a offer for new member for next season.

Seems fair enough to me.

So well done on your first season and good luck for next season

Dave

Cheers Dave.atb ezi