chainsaw fix

Gadge-it

Been trying to get my chainsaw fixed with no luck, because it's not a top end chainsaw no one will fix it, so they said bin it,i can't believe that these places won't have a go, back to a throw away culture

That's generally the down-side of buying 'unbranded' gear ........ they are probably churned out by the 1000's in a sweat shop somewhere without any sort of service backup or support.

Even the cheapo chinese saws on ebay tend to have some spares avail...

Once had one that was great for all of a day then the pull cord snapped and ignition module went....

Asked to send it back but was told what parts did I need and they would be sent out...

Binned it though as needed something reliable... Now have a lovely MS391 Stihl and a MS171 from them too- ultra relaible and takes all the punishment I can give them.

Like to get a tiny 12" lopping saw from them but its too expensive unless someone knows of one going reasonable?

Jay

What saw is it, and what's wrong with it? You might be able to fix it yourself. Or there're people on the Arbtalk forum who can. Whether it's worth fixing is another matter...

it keeps hickin and farting on and as soon as you take your hand off the throttle it stops