Gamebore Clear Pigeon Carts Wanted!

I liked Kent velocity which were 30gram no6 since game bore took over Kent game bore velocity 29 gram no 7.5 not the same come on game bore give us. What we want by the way I now use clear pigeon 30 gram no 6 not quite as good as the old Kent but a satisfactory substitute

I ment as in what components they have changed and what for ! Also why? because there sales in these must have dipped since the change !

ATB

Matt

Why must the sales have dipped, because you don't like the new packaging?

Manufacturers never divulge every change they make to products do they, of course it will be a cost measure it usually is.

Nothing stays the same forever, there would only be paper case Eley Grand Prix if that was the case.....plenty of other cartridges out there to choose from though :)

I liked Kent velocity which were 30gram no6 since game bore took over Kent game bore velocity 29 gram no 7.5 not the same come on game bore give us. What we want by the way I now use clear pigeon 30 gram no 6 not quite as good as the old Kent but a satisfactory substitute

Don't be silly. I'd bet there is very little difference between the 'old' Kent velocity and the 'new' clear pigeon shells. How the hell can you tell, anyway?

As others have been saying, there are lots of different cartridges out there and they will all kill pigeons.

where did the OP go to? Did he fall down a hole or something? When one of you guys find the long gone four candles guns shop I would like to put in a substntial order for the little black cased club 20 that Rotweil marketed in the late 80's they were a superb cartridge. Rat to an elephant they didn't like them up um.

Guest cookoff013

some times i just cant believe these threads....

just move on, or give up shooting if you are so upset because you are not getting hold of "clear" clear pigeon.

i`m going to give a recomendation......

hull special pigeon !

some times i just cant believe these threads....

just move on, or give up shooting if you are so upset because you are not getting hold of "clear" clear pigeon.

i`m going to give a recomendation......

hull special pigeon !

Hilarious really, they were only ever a budget pigeon cartridge in the first place and nothing ground breaking that's for sure.....no doubt gamebore are struggling to stay afloat after they ran out of clear cases!

I really have no idea how you can tell any difference in similar cartridges. If you had a mix of different brands with similar load ie 28g or 29g you must be concentrating on something other than your aim if you can tell any difference in performance. I don't think there is a bad cartridge out there but there does seem a lot of scientists shooting. Just buy what YOU think is a suitable load for the job and enjoy the day.

• 2 years later...

without being too funny, these old clear pigeons are not available. and most likeley never be available again.

Move on !

Whoops... ;)

"The NEW Clear Pigeon has been developed in conjunction with renowned pigeon shooter Andy Crow. Building on the classic Clear Pigeon..."

Gamebore website.

I'm wondering if this is yet another myth. Have you done any tests to prove in any way that the new Clear Pigeon are not as good as the old?

I did a few years back when they were first updated. Patterning was not the same through the same gun.

Also have seen a guy you tube the same test with the same results.