Gamebore Clear Pigeon Carts Wanted!

As said sadly the new vertion arent a patch on the old ones pictured.

My old man bought himeself 2000 of them when he could and still has some left but he wont even sell any of them to me !

Also now on the look out for an alternitive as good too.

They havent been sold for 2years or more now am sure, or if they have they were old stock.

As said sadly the new vertion arent a patch on the old ones pictured.

My old man bought himeself 2000 of them when he could and still has some left but he wont even sell any of them to me !

Also now on the look out for an alternitive as good too.

They havent been sold for 2years or more now am sure, or if they have they were old stock.

I'm wondering if this is yet another myth. Have you done any tests to prove in any way that the new Clear Pigeon are not as good as the old?

Guest cookoff013

move on great reply :no: if you don't ask you don't get :hmm:without being too funny :lol:

Its the no nonsense approach.

He essentially asked, for something he can't have. He should have just asked for a time machine.

I'm wondering if this is yet another myth. Have you done any tests to prove in any way that the new Clear Pigeon are not as good as the old?

I don't have any method of testing as such this is just perceived !

Although if someone will cut open a new version and display the components then I am happy to do the same with an old one so we can see if it is different powders etc !

The ones my old man has are 30g fibre's!

Yeah sitting on old stock, because everyone knows cartridges improve with age!

Its still not too late to ask for a time machine.

What time scale do you think cartridges have before they lose performance...... ? I shot a box 25 year old grandprix 30g 5s in december and they killed very cleanly.

Guest cookoff013

What time scale do you think cartridges have before they lose performance...... ? I shot a box 25 year old grandprix 30g 5s in december and they killed very cleanly.

i was more thinking there is no point for any dealer to stockpile shells for any extended time period.

the shells are gone. live with it. it happens.

hull storm have gone, i just buy the next thing.

does anyone have any???

how about eley bulldog sporting?

hull storm?

i could even ask for 9/8oz load with robbins #1 sport powder, card fibrino wadding with extra grease and ultra primer in the 12bore format, for the sporting gentle man......

but those days are long gone.....

To be fair I never thought they were head and shoulders above anything else? Not much is really when it's for pigeons at sensible ranges but if you think they are the business then that's what counts though you're never going to find an infinite supply so may as well try something else now.

For what it's worth I've tried allsorts and always come back to Eley hb pigeon as my favourite hard hitting pigeon load!

i was more thinking there is no point for any dealer to stockpile shells for any extended time period.

the shells are gone. live with it. it happens.

hull storm have gone, i just buy the next thing.

does anyone have any???

how about eley bulldog sporting?

hull storm?

i could even ask for 9/8oz load with robbins #1 sport powder, card fibrino wadding with extra grease and ultra primer in the 12bore format, for the sporting gentle man......

but those days are long gone.....

You are making me think of the Two Ronnies Four Candles sketch, I can just see some dusty old backstreet gunshop with a backroom full of old cartridges! :lol:

without being too funny, these old clear pigeons are not available. and most likeley never be available again.

Move on !

Clear pigeon were my all round cartridge of choice for about ten years, used them for both gamer and pigeon shooting in 2 1/2 cases. Now no longer available in this case length. On line enquires to Gamebore last year were never answered.

Blackpowder

• 2 weeks later...