UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

depends what part of Hartlepool, in some area's everyone's dad is his cousin! pass a name by me.

KW

I was joking at FM's expense,but since you asked,the family name is Marshall,uncle had the chicken farm opposite the red lion on the A19 near Dalton Piercy,they also lived in the village when it was just a small village.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was joking at FM's expense,but since you asked,the family name is Marshall,uncle had the chicken farm opposite the red lion on the A19 near Dalton Piercy,they also lived in the village when it was just a small village.

Dalton! poshies, been a long time since the red lion was called the red lion,its now the windmill, used to be a good do on a friday night, leo's nightclub then, colliery thicko's used to come for a bit of fun :lol:

KW

Edited by kdubya

Dalton! poshies, been a long time since the red lion was called the red lion,its now the windmill, used to be a good do on a friday night, leo's nightclub then, colliery thicko's used to come for a bit of fun :lol:

KW

That's the place :good:

Is this UKIPs Manifesto coming out..........of 10 Downing St, now

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/576893/No-migrant-benefits-FOUR-years-benefit-tourism

and what's this Bank of England warns Eastern European immigrants keeping wages down, what all those much needed highly skilled people

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/577114/Influx-foreign-workers-UK-wages-threatens-economy-Bank-of-England

Really?

Can you elaborate?

And just what says that UKIP wont? your bigotry and down right desperate hope that UKIP folds,is only offset by your immature mate who it seems cannot grasp the term racist.

KW

Yes sorry I forgot that simply voting for change made me a racist, you sir are totally round the bend.

KW

Don't hold your breath; he doesn't do elaboration.

here we go i could go and copy AGAIN all the links to UKIP Councilors, MEP`s, members, supporters etc etc all exposed as racists the fact is you choose to ignore the evidence its an unfortunate truth, well i am really sorry but the fact is UKIP attracts and retains Racists, Bigots, Homophones, Xenophobes, thugs, lowlife, and the general flotsam from right wing groups looking for a legitimized home.

Simple fact end off

here we go i could go and copy AGAIN all the links to UKIP Councilors, MEP`s, members, supporters etc etc all exposed as racists the fact is you choose to ignore the evidence its an unfortunate truth, well i am really sorry but the fact is UKIP attracts and retains Racists, Bigots, Homophones, Xenophobes, thugs, lowlife, and the general flotsam from right wing groups looking for a legitimized home.

Simple fact end off

So every Tory is on the take and every Labour supporter is a paedophile?

You seem to be the only simple thing on this thread. End off!!

Simple fact end off

And I could copy again and again all the links to the cons , Councillors, members, MEP's etc etc exposed as racists a fact you choose to ignore, seems to the leftie divs, every party in politics is racist and xenophobic, so tell me are the con voters here racists, bigots, homophobes ,thugs , lowlifes, and general flotsam then, do stop reading the guardian

KW

http://www.irr.org.uk/news/the-shameful-go-home-campaign/

Edited by kdubya

And I could copy again and again all the links to the cons , Councillors, members, MEP's etc etc exposed as racists a fact you choose to ignore, seems to the leftie divs, every party in politics is racist and xenophobic, so tell me are the con voters here racists, bigots, homophobes ,thugs , lowlifes, and general flotsam then, do stop reading the guardian

KW

http://www.irr.org.uk/news/the-shameful-go-home-campaign/

off you go then lets see what you come back with

off you go then lets see what you come back with

as much drivel as you want is out there (mainly in the guardian). just put racist conservative instead of racist UKIP in your very narrow search engine.

KW

I wish it was possible to ascribe racists, thugs, xenophobes, etc to a particular party as it would be easy to manage, but regrettably scumbags come in all flavours of political persuasion despite what the label on the tin may say.

I wish it was possible to ascribe racists, thugs, xenophobes, etc to a particular party as it would be easy to manage, but regrettably scumbags come in all flavours of political persuasion despite what the label on the tin may say.

Well said.

Simple fact end off

I am none of those ,my Wife is none of those,My mate 4 doors down is none of those his wife is none of those,My Dad is none of those nor my Mum.Simple fact end of

I could go on but i am sure you get the gist. :rolleyes:

Edited by welsh1

as much drivel as you want is out there (mainly in the guardian). just put racist conservative instead of racist UKIP in your very narrow search engine.

KW

These are just the sex offenders, plenty of other stuff if you could be bothered to look.

http://conspiracytruths.co.uk/mpscovictedofsexoffense.html

i am sure you will find some Tory racists probably a few Labour ones its the sheer quantity of the UKIP ones its a never ending conveyor belt, as for sex offenders, fraudsters, cheats, perverts, double dealers, self interest, hand in the till collection well that's about 95% of them

some of your links are quite old given the number of lab & con mp`s MEp`s councilors etc its not a lot is it, one of those links was someone complaining about ****** to be fair even i draw the line there

Edited by chrisjh

I'm still impressed that this thread is still going, the election is so last week, I can still get my organic late with elephant scrotum bagel delivered fresh by Ocado so nothing has changed for me.

i am sure you will find some Tory racists probably a few Labour ones its the sheer quantity of the UKIP ones its a never ending conveyor belt, as for sex offenders, fraudsters, cheats, perverts, double dealers, self interest, hand in the till collection well that's about 95% of them

SOME!!!

You're a proper little leftie aren't you.

So bound up in your own little world of hate and self loathing you simply can't see the reality all around you for fear of having to admit you're wrong on just about every level.

Reached the bottom of the barrel i see :rolleyes:

No not at all... any politician that makes a career of oration ought to at least take some pride in his personal appearance, especially when they are in the public eye.

Personal hygiene is very important to me

Didn't matter what he was saying on qt the other night I was put off by them

No not at all... any politician that makes a career of oration ought to at least take some pride in his personal appearance, especially when they are in the public eye.

Personal hygiene is very important to me

Didn't matter what he was saying on qt the other night I was put off by them

I take it you are put off then by Michael Gove one of your blue boys.

And don't look closely at Teresa May when she smiles.

And just to show i am not biased Tony Blair had a black dead tooth in his front lower row for a couple of years.

Oh and lets not forget that icon of the blue party Winston Churchill,who had no teeth and wore false ones. :lol:

Edited by welsh1

I am finding this increasingly fascinating by the day now.

There's one who is so full of spite he attributes all manner of detestable traits to one particular party and is so blinkered in his hilariously illogical and blinkered ramblings that he conveniently overlooks equally detestable traits in all other parties, and another who has obviously exhausted his vocabulary of intellectual argument and so has now resorted to personal remarks about the condition of Farages teeth, claiming 'personal hygiene is important' to him. As important as honesty? Still waiting Mike.