Charity shoot

deershooter

I would love to go but don't think my SGC will be through in time. Got my FEO interview this afternoon though so hopefully won't be to long till I get it but just not in time.

The club has an exemption licence borrow someone's gun come with them and shoot with them you can buy the cartridges at the ground without a licence for use on the ground

Deershooter

This post actually drew my attention to the event. I never check the events page.

I am half tempted to go but I think there's a tight knit clicky group on PW and those are the members that are going.

You could not be more wrong come and enjoy your self

Deershooter

The club has an exemption licence borrow someone's gun come with them and shoot with them you can buy the cartridges at the ground without a licence for use on the ground

Deershooter

I`m going to be attending for the first time. Hopefully have the payment sorted tomorrow. I`d be more than happy to bring along a spare gun.

This post actually drew my attention to the event. I never check the events page.

I am half tempted to go but I think there's a tight knit clicky group on PW and those are the members that are going.

This was my view last year and I can see why one would think this. But it couldn't be further from the truth as others have said.

Just don't get talking to will poon it will cost you lots of money and you will end up shooting every major competition on the planet haha.

Seriously sign up thou you won't regret it.