castleford

compo90

I have recently relocated back to lovely yorkshire.

Today me and my family went to castleford.

Me and my son popped into the little gun shop there to ask the price of some cartridges. As we crossed the road in front of it through the slowly moving traffic, my eyes were drawn to a car we moved behind.

Basc and other shooting organisation stickers along with a "pigeon watch member" sticker. I was unable to chat to the driver as it was moving traffic we were crossing through.

Was it you in Cas today?

what car was it, silver x trail ?.

May have been, didn't look at the car much, think it was silver and some kind of 4x4 estate type, driver was male, fifties and I believe wearing a hat?

It was about lunch time or just before, me and my lad are big blokes (I'm 6'02" my little lad is 6'07") and I poined at the stickers as we crossed behind it and said to my lad "another shooting man" at that point traffic started to roll and car moved away

yes it would have been me at that time, don't know about 50 though I passed that one 17 yrs ago. thanks for the complement. four stickers in left rear window

Hello then........ I did only see you from behind and am really bad at guessing ages........ Yes 4 stickers....

Do you live in cas? I live in hemsworth