Xbox one

bullet1747

Got back from a course and my sons Xbox has bust , we had this with an old Xbox twice boils my wee

Has he turns it on every thing starts then a blank screen and it's two week out of warranty

Any one else had this if so any advice ,, the old ones had the ring of death if this is related they need to do something about the consoles

Rant over

Sons got the green death screen,( bought new Xmas)tried to down load the fix no good.Spoke to Microsoft online,they arranged courier to pick it up,got a new one back in 7 days with a 3 mth gold live pass( prob refurb but looks new) but sons happy.

I've had 2 go down. Apparently the xboxes hate heat, it cracks the motherboards. I was told to raise it up by an inch on rubber doorstops or similar and so far the lastest one has lastest twice as long with no problems, cheap fix but don't tell Microsoft. They'll go bust.

Was a ball ache when my old xbox packed up! Hours wasted talking to call centres abroad who couldn't even understand me!

Got a PS4 now. The console was cheaper and the specs of it were better.

both are a bit of a rip off now though especially the games. Buy a game , then they want you to play online , then they want you to pay for certain items like the best equipment and to then pay for the updates and maps etc

Taking the **** I think

Son is now on PS3 and has never had a problem with any of them but he's now talking of 'going PC' for his gaming, where you simply buy a monitor (as graphics are better apparently) and bolt on all the rest. It's all a mystery to me but sounds interesting.