Birthday to remember

evo

well yesterday was my birthday (51st) and I decided to go and watch the three queens arrive in the River Mersey, which is basically 300yrds from our pub,

what a fantastic sight to see

014_zpslbhnpydm.jpg

026_zpsyri0gt85.jpg

so I had a choice do I go out for a few drinks with the lads or go shooting,, guess what I chose

off I went to my perm,,now two of my shooting buddies where going to come with me so waited all day for the phone call only to be told he couldn,t make it,,then to top things off my other shooting buddie did not answer his phone when I rang him,,so sod it,,off I went, there was no way I was sitting in on my birthday, anyway had a good hour of daylight and managed to shoot 4 rabbits

074_zpslm1ddbki.jpg

071_zpsxoeyswtf.jpg

I decided to use the Airwolf mct whilst it was daylight and my god I had actually forgot just how good this rifle is, I had 4 shots for the four rabbits furthest being 50yrds approx.,

I then decided to get the air ranger out and put the nv kit on and managed to bag another three so in total had 7 rabbits tonight,

what a way to top my birthday off,

took a pick of the four I shot with the wolf after I set the ranger up so ended up having a truelly great day

076_zpspi4ulqwd.jpg

a birthday I,ll remember for a long time,,

atb Evo

Happy birthday mate! I was there to, didn't see ya, even parked outside your pub and walked down. Chris car was outside but had kids or I'd have popped in for a pint.

should of popped in Jamie,,

ya need to pop round bud to sort out a night on the rabbits,,i,ve got hundreds that need thinning bud and could do with an extra gun kidda,

day or night shooting mate, so call round or give me a bell