Horse Chestnut saplings

steve_b_wales

As some of you will know, I grow the above trees, and also Oak. At present, at least 700 have been given out and planted these past 12 years. I have just planted approx 80 H.Chestnut and 65 Oak into tubs. but I have around 20 one year old saplings that need to be moved on, and give me the space to plant more.

If there's anyone who would like some, or know anyone who is prepared to plant them on their ground, or if those who have had some, want any more, then please let me know. The saplings are approx 10" tall, and I will post them to you free of charge.

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...

Only a couple of Oak left now, which are too small to uproot from their tubs yet. I have now planted around 150 mixed Oak & Horse Chestnut, which will be ready for transplanting this time next year. Anyone interested, let me know and I'll add your name to the list, and contact you in due course.

I will share the horse chestnut you sent me Steve, if Simon wants to pm me his address I will ost them on. They are in pots at the moment, waiting to go in the ground, I can spare some easily.

Mike.

Thanks Mike. I managed to get some sent to Simon, so he should be okay. As mentioned, hopefully, I will have loads more to pass on this time next year.

Hello there,

Could you put me on your list. I would be happy and have space for either/both.

Kind regards,

David.

:good:

I'd also love some of either or both, got plenty of space and time to enjoy them.

:good:

I will share the horse chestnut you sent me Steve, if Simon wants to pm me his address I will ost them on. They are in pots at the moment, waiting to go in the ground, I can spare some easily.

Mike.

Thanks for the kind offer but as Steve put he has sent me some but thanks for the offer