NSI 'Sipe'

I was given a couple of boxes not so long back to try . When i got home i decided to cut a couple up and have a look . I was NOT impressed to say the least . Deformed shot . And odd sizes too . And the crimp looked like it had been done by a five yr old . Dodgy batch ? Who knows but these where poor . I would rather pay a couple of quid more and buy the real macoy RC 32 grm size 6 ( english 5.5 ) there the mutts nuts .

Just my findings on the ones i had .

I was given a couple of boxes not so long back to try . When i got home i decided to cut a couple up and have a look . I was NOT impressed to say the least . Deformed shot . And odd sizes too . And the crimp looked like it had been done by a five yr old . Dodgy batch ? Who knows but these where poor . I would rather pay a couple of quid more and buy the real macoy RC 32 grm size 6 ( english 5.5 ) there the mutts nuts .

Just my findings on the ones i had .

Sounds like a box of my reloads :whistling:

sipe is the name of the powder which is made by cz explosia I do believe sipe n is the official name given to it by nobel sport as cz make it for them its common abroad for to make a cartridge after the powder name the family of the powders is s4n sipe n and teckna n I have been to cz factory and seen them making and testing it just to keep you right :good::good::good: george