Smelly dog

rimfire4969

been working in a house this week and the dog hummed and was lethargic with bad skin as well, recommended they change the dog food as it was fed on bakers dog food from Tesco and looked like it was having an allergic reaction have seen this in the past as my old dog had bad guts xtra doggy smell changed food to gluten free problem solved in a matter of a week or two may be worth a try

been working in a house this week and the dog hummed and was lethargic with bad skin as well, recommended they change the dog food as it was fed on bakers dog food from Tesco and looked like it was having an allergic reaction have seen this in the past as my old dog had bad guts xtra doggy smell changed food to gluten free problem solved in a matter of a week or two may be worth a try

A good point, my mum has changed her food twice now and is on quailty food. Her coat is thick and nice apart from the stink. Got another appointment at the vets later this week, the smell is beyond a joke. I have told my Mum not to bath her until she goes so she is honking.