Shooting with a 22 rimfire

I have to say mate that a couple of those shots looked a touch dodgy. One which scared the horse and the other on the side of the bank with the farm in the background. You know the land better than me but at least at first sight those shots looked a touch dangerous. I switched off after the first few shots. Sorry if I am wrong about the safety aspect , in my opinion it appeared dangerous especially with the .22 tendency to ricochet.

:good:

But he does have a very nice website :lol::lol::good:

Edit

Come one mods now you've removed his website

Mods, ten members including me have asked you to reinstate this posting, by ignoring our requests you are not acting in our best interests, it should be left up to the majority to decide what is fit material, we all have an input and we would very soon tell you by public posting if we thought anything should be removed. ;)

Please refer to the "Village Sniper Removed" posting, members made their feelings quite clear on the subject of overmodding. :lol:

So come on let us make our own minds up, run a poll and you will see if the majority feel that your decision to remove the post was valid.

:lol: D2D

The mods on here did not remove the link to the clip ! I myself removed the link as some have pointed out that some of the shots looked unsafe and to be honest looking back at the clip some of the shots do .But to be fair the place where the cam was set very low to the ground you can,t see the lay of the land .

The mods on here did not remove the link to the clip ! I myself removed the link as some have pointed out that some of the shots looked unsafe and to be honest looking back at the clip some of the shots do .But to be fair the place where the cam was set very low to the ground you can,t see the lay of the land .

sorry rabbit hunter - i didn't mean to cause this much hastle with my comments and was just concerned with a couple of shots.

we all know our own land and take shots we know are safe, but may not look like it to others.

put the video back on and let the masses see.

Chhers Paul

Sorry Mods, the situation was not as it appeared. Members kept a little in the dark by both sides? :oops:

Father always said "believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see"

Good advice but didnt help here though did it? :oops:

B) D2D