its arrived wmr variation

colin lad

if any of you get yer variation give me a shout I have a marlin wmr that's seen about 200 rounds in 15yrs c/w hawk endurance 3x10x44 scope and bipod gun bag and about 350 rounds oh and its near mint £125

if any of you get yer variation give me a shout I have a marlin wmr that's seen about 200 rounds in 15yrs c/w hawk endurance 3x10x44 scope and bipod gun bag

and about 350 rounds oh and its near mint £125

Don't want to take this off someone else but have you got pics, I've got a slot waiting.....

a lot of my shooting is off stick's i make from hazel and i carry gun with strap so weight not really a problem all my others are lighter sport barrels but thought i would give the heavier barrel a go

colin

I like lighter barrels as a rule but this little rifle is short and flighty so if I could again I would opt for the heavy barreled one as you have

Hi Colin I have a 455 wmr 20 inch varmint barrel I have zero at mine at 100 yards seems to be about right I've been shooting 20 grain Vmax which the gun seems to like or find it great for the longer range bunny and crows. Try some different types of Amo through it bud find the one it likes Don't think you'll be disappointed let us know how you get on regards sf1