Scottish Funday 6

johnnytheboy

I can do Clunny and Dalry on a Sunday and any Glasgow or falkirk on a Sunday no bother as long as we start round about opening times any further away needs to be a Saturday for me like bisley or at johns town or that

I can also do this Saturday so if that's what suits most leave it as a Saturday can bring a sandwich and flask

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys am also having to drop out as the missus has organised a mini break on the solway! Can do dates before then or after though.

Was thinking of going over to Dalry this Sunday if anyone fancies meeting up?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like to many ppl can't make this meet either I know Barry wasn't realy wanting Saturday as he has plans aswell so I think we should leave this date and put another 1 up for early May give feed back to what location but I quite fancy the 1 john and was talking about get car sharing and go down for the day if there's not a decent turn out at the next I can't see them carrying on thanks guys

Graham, Is hopeton an SCTA reg shoot. Where exactly is it.

thx Barry.

Hi Barry, it is a registered shoot.

The shoot on Sunday will be held in the old shale bing at Philpstoun, which is on the B8046 as you go from Uphall towards the Boness/South Queensferry Rd, very close to Jnc2 of the M9. This should link to an aerial view on Google maps https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.9725084,-3.5131225,920m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

There was a FITASC selection shoot there yesterday that was a lot of fun, a lot of very good and testing targets. Good facilities on the site too.

Hi guys I'm new on here, I shoot clays quite often and would like to come along to your meets if there's room for one more could even car share if there's anybody local going, unfortunately I can't make this one but hope you all have a good day.

Cheers..... Alec

Hi Alec, you would be very welcome at any of the events, we just have to hope that enough people show an interest in going along to make it worthwhile.

I am in Glenrothes.

Are you going to the 100 bird sporting on Sunday hosted by Hopetoun?

Graham

Hello,Scottish PW members,This is Saturday 9th April.

Funday at North Ayrshire Shooting Ground.

Barry turned up shot on his own.

post 15 its decided NASG 9t h April.

Post 31 7 guns confirmed.

Ive Trawled the thread and saw no cancellation.

I checked friday night at 11 bells,so gear ready and go for it.

I refused a lift to The Stalking Show at Kelso to shoot this today.

Thx for ******* up my weekend.

Rant over.

Barry

Rant over.

Barry

Looks like to many ppl can't make this meet either I know Barry wasn't realy wanting Saturday as he has plans aswell so I think we should leave this date and put another 1 up for early May give feed back to what location but I quite fancy the 1 john and was talking about get car sharing and go down for the day if there's not a decent turn out at the next I can't see them carrying on thanks guys

So Barry you seen that and never thought to ask! Your PM function definitely works as you messaged me months ago slagging Ewan off for helping get the shoots together!

The fact that your the only one that showed up has to tell you something! I think you need to have a good look at the situation before you go slagging anyone else off, because that's the second time!

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of Funday!

Rant over.

Barry

Look on the bright side, at least you won.

Here here Johnny and if u have something to say Barry you should say it to me not behind my back to other members we are all men here just trying to meet up and have a bit of funny so lighten up but I will put another proposal out there the only place we get gd numbers is clunny so might be better just to stay there and have 1 every 6-8 weeks what does the other members think stay at 1 club or still move about ?

Edited by Ewan

Ewan,the conversation with john by pm was not about you but was me bringing his attention to the fact that it was not you who inatiated the first meet. Sour grapes maybe on my part.

Believe me if i had anything to say to you or anybody else i would not hesitate.

Fine Barry I was not takeing your limelight but just getting things moving but I will say no more and u can crack on and see what kinda responce you get to future meets with that attitude u seam to take it personally when ppl can't make it when you organise it this is why I did not mind doing it but I will take nothing to do way it from now on and if a can make it a will and if not a wont but 1 thing I will say you won't get ppl to go to Dalry every time and u are not keen on going further afield due to costs and stuff

Edited by Ewan