WANTED SHOULDER STRAP FOR CARTRIDGE BAG

jrr230

Anyone got a canvas or canvas and leather shoulder strap for a cartridge bag, willing to pay .

My bag has buckles on both sides . Thanks guys

Might even buy the whole bag , what you got ?

give Mel b a shout his wife is very good with leather

I have about 50 rolls of different shoulder strap canvas & several shades of leather of the correct grade.

May not be of interest though unless the bag is a better make, as my straps are 100% hand-sewn; as they were when I supplied Purdey, Holland & Holland, Beretta Gallery, etc. with similar hand-sewn leather kit.
NOT meant in a nasty/derogatory way but if it's a cheaper bag then Mrs. MelB is your man (that's only a rumour though, strange boogers in that there Tipton!)
IF you are after bespoke item then drop me a pm.

I have about 50 rolls of different shoulder strap canvas & several shades of leather of the correct grade.

May not be of interest though unless the bag is a better make, as my straps are 100% hand-sewn; as they were when I supplied Purdey, Holland & Holland, Beretta Gallery, etc. with similar hand-sewn leather kit.

NOT meant in a nasty/derogatory way but if it's a cheaper bag then Mrs. MelB is your man (that's only a rumour though, strange boogers in that there Tipton!)

Wow

Mrs mel b3 made me a fantastic bespoke cartridge bag and slip of great quality to my specifications. I have had many other guns on my various shooting adventures ask where I bought it from :good:

Saddler im sure you products are also of a high quality and it is good of you to offer the OP a solution :good:

OP, Depending on what quality you want then you has a few options.

1 - either contact melb3 or saddler for somthing to be made. Or

2 - nip down to the local market and buy a leather belt and make a new strap from that (cut buckle off belt and punch holes in end for the buckles on the bag).

Anyone got a canvas or canvas and leather shoulder strap for a cartridge bag, willing to pay .

My bag has buckles on both sides . Thanks guys

Might even buy the whole bag , what you got ?

sorry buddy , ive only just seen your post .

ill pm my address and your can post your bag over , my good lady will make a , matching , bespoke , hand sewn , leather strap to your own specification , it will be completely free of charge as we like to do our bit to help other shooters and not just screw them for every penny that we can by pretending that were something special.

sorry buddy , ive only just seen your post .

ill pm my address and your can post your bag over , my good lady will make a , matching , bespoke , hand sewn , leather strap to your own specification , it will be completely free of charge as we like to do our bit to help other shooters and not just screw them for every penny that we can by pretending that were something special.

I'm getting a bit fed up with saying just how good Mel and his missus are but it really is the truth. Yet another great and genuine offer. Well done sir.

I'm getting a bit fed up with saying just how good Mel and his missus are but it really is the truth. Yet another great and genuine offer. Well done sir.

I know what you mean, they repaired a cartridge belt for me for nothing. I think every time they do something for nothing the person should make a donation to charity.

What a gent, oh and Lady, I'll be willing to either pay or donate what you suggest , I'll get some measurements done and send you a pm, I can see now why you and mrs mel b3, get so much praise from other members on her, thank you jrr230.