Brand new Stuart Mitchell Muntjac knife

clayshooterjim

Brand new in box Stuart Mitchell Muntjac Knife with kydex sheath:

Muntjac knife with 3" blade

3mm stock SF100 Sheffield made steel

Black canvas micarta handles

Rapidboy kydex sheath

Lanyard hole

This actual knife is featuring in this months sporting rifle magazine and was used in the article. It had therefore only been used to photograph for the feature and never cut a thing.

£275 delivered.

Email me for more pics

post-21218-0-56772500-1461588105_thumb.jpg

Sorry can I ask why are these that good.

This is handmade by a fantastic knife maker Stuart Mitchell, he will spend hours and hours making it all by hand using the best materials possible. It's like the difference between a Ford Fiesta and a Aston Martin DB9, both will do the same job but one has been massed produced the other made by hand over many hours. The same could be said about guns a Baikel SxS and a Holland and Holland.

It's the bespoke luxury end of the market.

This is handmade by a fantastic knife maker Stuart Mitchell, he will spend hours and hours making it all by hand using the best materials possible. It's like the difference between a Ford Fiesta and a Aston Martin DB9, both will do the same job but one has been massed produced the other made by hand over many hours. The same could be said about guns a Baikel SxS and a Holland and Holland.

It's the bespoke luxury end of the market.

thank you sir good luck to the op with selling the knife

Am I the only one who is a tiny bit uneasy about this thread. Presumably this knife was sent out for testing and then is being sold. If you test something it is still the property of the maker? The people who test a new car don't get to keep it.

David.

Yes I think you are. I don't know what you are on about but I bought this knife direct from Stuart Mitchell via the British Blades forum. Previous to selling it to me he gave it to Byron Pace from Sporting Rifle Magazine to write an article about it. It's only been photographed-not used. I only put that info in the advert as a point of interest. I own this knife and now am selling it. I don't know what you find 'uneasy' about that.