Chainsaw or circular saw

leeds chimp

have a look at evolution circular saw you can cut metal and wood as well as wood with nails / screws in it all with the same blade .

£67 at BQ just got one work brill

just looked and they,ve dropped in price

http://www.diy.com/departments/evolution-fury-1200w-185mm-circular-saw-fury1b/260416_BQ.prd

Edited by hodge911

have a look at evolution circular saw you can cut metal and wood as well as wood with nails / screws in it all with the same blade .

http://www.diy.com/departments/evolution-fury-1200w-185mm-circular-saw-fury1b/260416_BQ.prd

I have one of these. Work a treat

I have two chainsaws for sale:-

Stihl 170 14" - recently serviced, new chain and spare chain etc - The saw is £160 new and the new spare blade £15-00 - delivered price £75-00

Oleo-mac 936 16" - heavy duty professional quality chain saw made in Italy, these are over £400 new - GWO - delivered price £100-00

Prices include courier delivery, pictures available on request via email ( cant post images on here as this message system does not support attachments or inserted images, only images linked to outside servers which I cannot provide).

Replies requesting pictures of actual machines to

info@abaclays.com

Plenty of generic pics of both these machines on Google.

Forget the chainsaw...been there and done that

Can bounce and kick back on thin slats and knots..and does not matter if you think you have all the nails spotted there is always one or two

skewed from sight...can make the chain fly off

My son cuts up lots of pallets for the woodburner...uses a cheap circular saw off ebay similar to 272227699739

Puts a pile of half dozen flat , about waist height , and flies through them

Edited by TDS

have a look at evolution circular saw you can cut metal and wood as well as wood with nails / screws in it all with the same blade . +1 excellent saw for price

Edited by foxnet22

I have two chainsaws for sale:-

Stihl 170 14" - recently serviced, new chain and spare chain etc - The saw is £160 new and the new spare blade £15-00 - delivered price £75-00

Oleo-mac 936 16" - heavy duty professional quality chain saw made in Italy, these are over £400 new - GWO - delivered price £100-00

Prices include courier delivery, pictures available on request via email ( cant post images on here as this message system does not support attachments or inserted images, only images linked to outside servers which I cannot provide).

Replies requesting pictures of actual machines to

info@abaclays.com

Plenty of generic pics of both these machines on Google.

Chainsaw sold to Luckyshot, thanks for looking and replies.