STOLEN CHILD

THAIBOXER

SAW JEFF'S POST ON AIRGUN FORUM ABOUT THE STOLEN CHILD AND HIM PRAYING FOR HER SAFE RETURN.

WE'VE ALL BROKEN THE RULES IN THE PAST, BUT WHO WOULD DO THIS TO A DEFENCELESS CHILD???

GIVE ME 5 MINS WITH THE PERSON, HE'LL WISH HE NEVER TOUCHED HER!!!

I'LL PRAY FOR HER SAFE RETURN JEFF.

THINGS LIKE THIS MAKE ME RAGE.

DAVID BECKHAM APPEALED FOR INFORMATION ON THE RADIO.

1 MILLION REWARD BY BUISNESSMEN PUT UP FOR SAFE RETURN.

I'M NOT TOO BIG A MAN TO SAY I'LL PRAY WITH YOU JEFF.

IF PEOPLE WANNA LAUGH IT'S UP TO THEM, BUT WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD???

I'M SURE ALL FROM PIGEON WATCH PRAY FOR SAFE RETURN TOO.

CHEERS JEFF.

SAW JEFF'S POST ON AIRGUN FORUM ABOUT THE STOLEN CHILD AND HIM PRAYING FOR HER SAFE RETURN.

WE'VE ALL BROKEN THE RULES IN THE PAST, BUT WHO WOULD DO THIS TO A DEFENCELESS CHILD???

CHEERS JEFF.

BUMP

We are hoping and praying for the safe return of Madeleine. We hope that, wherever she is and whoever she is with, she is safe and well, but please let her go back to her family now. Too many children out there suffer in this world. Let her go back to the people who love her. No child deserves to be taken. Thoughts and prayers to all family and friends of this little girl, and our thoughts especially go out to her parents Kate & Gerry, and her little brother and sister.

We are hoping and praying for the safe return of Madeleine. We hope that, wherever she is and whoever she is with, she is safe and well, but please let her go back to her family now. Too many children out there suffer in this world. Let her go back to the people who love her. No child deserves to be taken. Thoughts and prayers to all family and friends of this little girl, and our thoughts especially go out to her parents Kate & Gerry, and her little brother and sister.

Here here to that sentiment......myself as a Dad am praying for her return.....and believe me I'm about as atheist as the next........we can all but hope for a happy ending to this sad affair.

DFB

:good:

Well i hope they find the poor girl safe and well. Then they can find some parents who are willing to take care of her. I don't care what the circumstances are, you do not leave a 3 year old alone in house. This outcome is extreme but it could have been a nasty accident within the house.

I don't leave my 6 month baby daughter alone asleep in the house while i ****** off to the pub next door. "Hey, it's ok, i'll check on her every 30 minutes and i'm only 30 meters away". Not good enough. :good:

Well i hope they find the poor girl safe and well. Then they can find some parents who are willing to take care of her. I don't care what the circumstances are, you do not leave a 3 year old alone in house. This outcome is extreme but it could have been a nasty accident within the house.

I don't leave my 6 month baby daughter alone asleep in the house while i ****** off to the pub next door. "Hey, it's ok, i'll check on her every 30 minutes and i'm only 30 meters away". Not good enough. :good:

I'm sure the parents are suffering enough at the moment, lets just hope they get there daughter back first, Then lets start slagging them off for leaving there kids home alone

:

I don't leave my 6 month baby daughter alone asleep in the house while i ****** off to the pub next door. "Hey, it's ok, i'll check on her every 30 minutes and i'm only 30 meters away". Not good enough. B)

Im with you on that, its not bloody good enough :lol: , and they are supposed to be educated people, they dont deserve children if they are not prepared to care for them 24/7, I,m just a tad cross about this, it was so avoidable, but at the end of the day all we can do is hope she will be found safe and well.

:good: D2D

I've been on a few Mark Warner holidays with my kids. They are set up to give both the kids and the parents a good holiday. At the time I wouldn't even leave my kids with a babysitter other than family bnut I felt totally comfortable going out to dinner and leaving them in the room. The staff patrol the villas/hotel rooms and if they hear anything they come and get you from your dinner table. You really feel totally safe in their resorts. Its a bit like the old Butlins thing - 'Child crying in Chalet 28'

A million to one chance but it really looks like the police have absolutely nothing to go on which is unusual. You can say what you like about the parents but they didn't do anything that other people on that type of holiday weren't doing. I was going to go skiing with them next winter, it'll be different to see how it changes.

CHEERS JEFF.

bump

Well i hope they find the poor girl safe and well. Then they can find some parents who are willing to take care of her.....................Not good enough. :good:

He's an NHS Consultant, she's a GP. So, by my calculation that's a minium of £80,000 + £50,000 = £130,000 a year between them. Perhaps that's just not enough to be able to pay for a child minder, ********!

If the pair of them had been; a school janitor and an office cleaner, then, the British press would been slagging off the "uncaring, unfit scum bags" not giving them every simpathy whilst rubbishing the local Plod.

I hope and pray that the little girl is safe, but I also hope the parents go to jail, where they belong to be.

Here here to that sentiment......myself as a Dad am praying for her return.....and believe me I'm about as atheist as the next........we can all but hope for a happy ending to this sad affair.

DFB

Echo the above, must be soul destroying for the parents & family,

He's an NHS Consultant, she's a GP. So, by my calculation that's a minium of £80,000 + £50,000 = £130,000 a year between them. Perhaps that's just not enough to be able to pay for a child minder, ********!

I think the answers for that will have to come later, the main concern at the moment is the child's welfare, & safe return.

BJ.

DFB

Echo the above, must be soul destroying for the parents & family,

I think the answers for that will have to come later, the main concern at the moment is the child's welfare, & safe return.

BJ.

BUMP