Brook to fight Golovkin

chrisjpainter

I said to myself even before I opened the link' Right he's doing a Khan here.!

Seriously like..Whats going on with all these fighters going around in circles trying to aviod each other...Skipping/Jumping weights to do so...Frampton ducking Rigo..Alveraz ducking Golovkin and Khan supposedly ducking Brook..!!

Hats of to Brook for taking the fight but like Khan and Canelo its all about a big pay day because make no mistake that Kell Brooks unbeaten record will come to an End when he fights Triple G.

Brook reckons he hits as hard as Canelo..? I for one cant fathom how he can make that claim. Brook is as delusional as Khan was thinking he could beat Alveraz if he thinks he has a chance against Genady Golovkin. I wont make a prediction on this one as I feel it will be ended when GGG decides it will end. Golovokin might even give Brook some free shots and toy with him before he decides to end it all.

It is a fight that I will watch just out of interest but there can only be one winner here.

One thing i am dissapointed about is that it isnt "Eubank Jnr" that is fighting Golovkin. I so wanted to see Golovkin pummel that Smug looking face of his. His time might come soon enough.

Edited by SuperGoose75

I said to myself even before I opened the link' Right he's doing a Khan here.!

Seriously like..Whats going on with all these fighters going around in circles trying to aviod each other...Skipping/Jumping weights to do so...Frampton ducking Rigo..Alveraz ducking Golovkin and Khan supposedly ducking Brook..!!

Hats of to Brook for taking the fight but like Khan and Canelo its all about a big pay day because make no mistake that Kell Brooks unbeaten record will come to an End when he fights Triple G.

Brook reckons he hits as hard as Canelo..? I for one cant fathom how he can make that claim. Brook is as delusional as Khan was thinking he could beat Alveraz if he thinks he has a chance against Genady Golovkin. I wont make a prediction on this one as I feel it will be ended when GGG decides it will end. Golovokin might even give Brook some free shots and toy with him before he decides to end it all.

It is a fight that I will watch just out of interest but there can only be one winner here.

One thing i am dissapointed about is that it isnt "Eubank Jnr" that is fighting Golovkin. I so wanted to see Golovkin pummel that Smug looking face of his. His time might come soon enough.

Eubanks dad wanted Eubank jnr to get some fantastic amount for the fight, he had the contract but refused to sign it unless he got treble what GGG was getting so Eddie hearn offered it to brook and he's up for it..

Joke fight.

Brooke's resume is shockingly poor and don't understand this fight at all apart from the big pay day.

Eubanks Snr was the block to the fight happening and is supposed to be a mare to deal with.

Liking Jnr more with every fight although GGG is in a class of his own at the weight.

• 1 month later...

I think Golovkin is one of the very, very best. I will be interested to see how Brook does in this one. He hasn't really been tested up to now.

John L Stracey, Lloyd Honeyghan - two who were not fancied to beat fighters who were considered special at the time, but did just that.