Le Chameau Condor LCX Boots

thepasty

Hi Guys

I've been looking for some higher boots and I like the look the Le Chameau Condor LCX, they were new out this season.

https://www.lechameau.com/gb/catalog/product/view/id/5908/s/men-s-condor-lcxr-hunting-boot/category/116/?c=277

I wondered whether anyone had bought a pair and what they thought of them?

Cheers

Steve

I've had two pairs of Le Chams. First pair split across the toes and the second pair I only bought because the entire front of tee boot is covered in rubber. They're on their second season and so far I have no complaints. They're good boots.

I also bought a pair of high Meindles during summer as I hadn't seen any at that price ( £265) but haven't worn them yet. I'm saving them for when the Le Chams give up the ghost.

Personally I'd go for the Meindl.

Thanks for the the thoughts, I've got a pair of Meindl Bhutan GTX already, they are a fine boot, love them, but looking for a higher boot and not a fan of the Dovre looks (shallow I know).

I also looked at the Harkila boots but read that they're not worth the money (the ones I liked were 300 nickers).

Anyway, I was perusing the net earlier and stumbled across the Condors with £50 off and before I knew it I'd pressed the buy button... damn that clicky finger!

Will report back once I've road tested them.

Hi mate,

I am looking for some replacement boots, I was put off the Le Cham by a couple of local keepers who had problems with them splitting. Harkila's look good but are loads of dosh.i was thinking of some Meindl's.

I will be interested in your findings.

I hope with these boots being new out they would have sorted any cracking issue, I see they only sell the condor boots now, all other walking/hunting boots have gone from their website.... a new era I hope!

They are sold as premium performance go anywhere do anything boots with a 2 year warranty, if I have any trouble I'll send them back as not fit for purpose.

damn it! KInda wish I'd got those now, I do like my meindls!

The Le Chameaus altho nice dont feel as good as the meindls off the bat, leathers much stiffer and you can feel the toe crease when walking, I hope the bed in ok. So far kinda wish I'd held off the trigger and got the Antartkis... time will tell!