clay shooting , cartridge pouch.

mel b3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got one from the states with inport tax at fortyfive pounds with two pockets inside so you can put two difrient cartridges in the their all leather Protektor Divided Shotgun Shell Pouch Suede Tan

Id be very very interested to see that , can you send a link please ?.

The pouches that have been ordered are being made today guys, with a bit of luck theyll be in the post later today or tomorrow.

Ill start a fresh ad with more pics later because this one has got derailed somewhat.

Hi,

Any chance of making a Shot Shotgun / Rifle Holder like the one advertised on the bushwear catalogue?

Would like one in brown leather would help my old tennis elbow.

Thanks,

B

Im not sure what it is but ill try to find it , a link would jelp if you could find one mate.

Hi,

Any chance of making a Shot Shotgun / Rifle Holder like the one advertised on the bushwear catalogue?

Would like one in brown leather would help my old tennis elbow.

Thanks,

B

ive taken a look (another member sent me a link) . we have made them in the past , but , weve only done them as a favour im afraid as we lose money on them.

im sorry that i couldnt be of more help mate.

I got one from the states with inport tax at fortyfive pounds with two pockets inside so you can put two difrient cartridges in the their all leather

Protektor Divided Shotgun Shell Pouch Suede Tan

ive just taken another very good look at the pouch , they do seem relatively decent value for money to be honest , but ive also done a very very honest comparison to ours and .

ours is cheaper.

ours is made from better materials.

ours is made to a much higher standard.

ours comes with a lifetime sensible use guarantee.

ours comes in a choice of colours.

ours is easy to return(at our cost), and repaired (at our cost) should you ever manage to break it.

ours can be made and delivered to you in a couple of days.

ours is made in england by an english craftswoman.

were always very critical of our own products , if we cant do it better or cheaper , then we simply dont do it , in this case we have it beaten hands down , but thankyou for your input.

hi mel.

thanks for pointing this thread out to me,

the thing with me is i dont know how i would feel having 50 carts hanging from my waist, but iv discovered a mate of mine who some times shoots with us had a beretta one, so im going to try that at the weekend, if i dont like it then i think 2 25's could be ok that way one either side may not be as bad, not that i have any problem with my vest or coat, but im always looking for new ways to spend my money faster :lol::lol:

hi mel.

thanks for pointing this thread out to me,

the thing with me is i dont know how i would feel having 50 carts hanging from my waist, but iv discovered a mate of mine who some times shoots with us had a beretta one, so im going to try that at the weekend, if i dont like it then i think 2 25's could be ok that way one either side may not be as bad, not that i have any problem with my vest or coat, but im always looking for new ways to spend my money faster :lol::lol:

you would have thought that a bloke with a landrover would have been man enough to carry 50 carts lol .

youve actually just given me an idea for two pouches and a belt made from seatbelt type webbing , ill see if its doable .

you would have thought that a bloke with a landrover would have been man enough to carry 50 carts lol .

youve actually just given me an idea for two pouches and a belt made from seatbelt type webbing , ill see if its doable .

that sounds cock on, and its more like if its to tight it would annoy me, and if its slack it would annoy my hoyking it up all the time :lol::lol: i will know more after the weekend when i test my mates out, but i think 25 a side in smaller pouches with a belt would be good :good::good: have a word with ditchman, he can get you some rubber conveyor belt from his never ending private stash :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have the idea of using it for empties, a cartridge bag over shoulder and mels on a belt.

Im not much of a clay shooter , and everywhere that ive ever shot has had a bin on every stand. Do you collect your carts due to lack of bins ?, or do you reload them ?.

Our pouches will be very very strong , but a less strong and lighter weight pouch for collecting empties might be another option.

Im not much of a clay shooter , and everywhere that ive ever shot has had a bin on every stand. Do you collect your carts due to lack of bins ?, or do you reload them ?.

Our pouches will be very very strong , but a less strong and lighter weight pouch for collecting empties might be another option.

It's for a pheasant shoot so there won't be any bins. ;-)

Mel if I sent you some basic measurements would your good lady make me one in brown leather or nubuck? Would like a leather version of the canvas one I have now.

That wouldnt be a problem at all , if youd like to send your canvas pouch over she can do an exact copy for you.

It's for a pheasant shoot so there won't be any bins. ;-)

Aha , suddenly it becomes clear.