30 min shoot

daz8773

:/ sorry mate but i dont beleive u got that in 30 mins sorry wen-ever ive been shooting in woods every time ive ad a shot at a pigeon they dont *** back 4 20mins and thats if they do come back at all..and i av a silencer on my bsa lightning which makes no noise at all sorry but im just aving my say cheers :lol::P:P:P:good::good::P:/:good::lol::good:

:/ sorry mate but i dont beleive u got that in 30 mins sorry wen-ever ive been shooting in woods every time ive ad a shot at a pigeon they dont *** back 4 20mins and thats if they do come back at all..and i av a silencer on my bsa lightning which makes no noise at all sorry but im just aving my say cheers :lol::P:P B) :good::good::P:/:good::lol::good:

Errmm thought you had nowhere to shoot http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=35073

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you get the ferals?? I have never known them to be in the woods :P

Please stay in aldershot. ;) I am going away for a year and if your moving into my area if you shoot that much in 30min....when I return a year later Ramsgate is going to be baron of anything other than seagulls! ;)

Me and the other PW members find it hard enough to hit anything (inc clays, as LB will testify) thats after we have actually found some woodies!

Dan

i have shot ferals in a wood before they were flighting to and fro for ages just kept coming over and over, however they i belive were trying to get to the feeders in the pheasant penas they never attempted to land in the trees. also those squirells do look a "funny colour"

so you shot all those ferals and squirrels with a gat in the woods of Hampshire in the USA in half an hour while travelling with the army?

maybe he used special ammo thats only made on the top of mount olympus, by young virgin girls on the second sunday in lent, in a leap year... and maybe he has a housekeeper called vaginica seaman aswell...... holy foccacia ;)

so you shot all those ferals and squirrels with a gat in the woods of Hampshire in the USA in half an hour while travelling with the army?

:good::D especially loving the GAT gun!

I traded a whole bucket of Micro Machines for one of these babies when I was a kid.

2.jpg

"The famous GAT air gun is probably the most popular single shot pistol in the world.

Being the only air pistol on the market that fires darts, pellets & corks its know wonder millions were sold world wide"

:D:lol: especially loving the GAT gun!

I traded a whole bucket of Micro Machines for one of these babies when I was a kid.

2.jpg

"The famous GAT air gun is probably the most popular single shot pistol in the world.

Being the only air pistol on the market that fires darts, pellets & corks its know wonder millions were sold world wide"

I had one of those, always shooting at next doors cat with plastic?? slugs, aged 10 I think :lol::lol::D

:good: D2D