Stag do

team tractor

I can't stay away from home over night anyway ( Mrs would go nuts)

Have to get your end away in the nightclub toilets then rather than back at a hotel :lol:

That walker adams things looks pretty cool and better than standard quads or go-karting, close to birmingham as well which is normally a good night out.

Edited by ferguson_tom

I went on a cracking stag do a few months back, met up at the stags place for drinks on the Friday evening. Everyone brought something to share down, archery tag the next morning, then lunch was put on at a local brewery where the wedding party was buying the beer (so we had to decide which one to order with much sampling, a tour of the brewery, a local cider producer came and gave a talk plus some more sampling, then an indian, some more beers, and home to the stags place. Breakfast in the morning then we went our various ways.

We all put £150 in the pot and I don't remember spending any more. Most of us then had travel costs of around another £100 on average. If your chaps are all very local the latter will be much lower when considering what people can afford.