Worming your Pheasants

The other to be aware of ,is you haven't had it in your other pens if the same persons feeding the others as well , you will more than likely spread it pen to pen if your not careful !!!!

Thanks mate. Nothing too bad at the moment but I think I will treat all the pens to be sure.

If your birds are still on pellets use a medicated pellet. If they are on wheat use Panacure mixed with the wheat using either oil or you can spray the Panacure/water mix onto the wheat giving it a good, mixed covering and only give what the birds will consume in a sitting. Administer for 3 days.

Up until now we have not found any worm problems for the last 5 years. Today it seems one pen has some birds with gapes. Being slightly out of touch I was wondering what people use for gapes. Seems Flubenvet is popular mixed with pellet.

Are they new pens on new sites?

quite often on a new pen site u won't get gapes for 1st 4-5 years until the parasite/egg numbers build up