If you had a spare £200

ShaggyRS6

Not sure if this is the right section, but until my FAC comes through I am mainly an Airgun Hunter at the mo, so..... What would you buy, Shooting related if you had a spare £200 or so?

Well some decoys maybe handy alongside a good knife, decent sized rucksack and some stealth netting camo.

Dan

beer and pellets,

or you could go for a day trip to france and get to shoot some real guns,they have pistols there too as well as semi auto ar15's well wroth the money,if you look in target sports magazine they have an advert,cant seem to find much on the net

If I were you I'd give it to BSA Shaun to spend instead, as you obviously have far too much of it!!

No seriously:

1 Something camo to cover my face, i.e vale or balaclava

2 A decent Bipod

3 A PSP to play while you're waiting for the rabbits to come out to play :blush:

4 1000 carts for my semi auto when Oly does the business ;)

To be honest not a lot else I want to spend on my airgun shooting side of things.

This is what I ended up getting....

From one supplier:

1 x DeerHunter Realtree Rucksack Seat

1x Stealth Camo Net

It must be noted that a week later, 1 lost parcel, then a re-dipatch of my order that still has not turned up has left me very p1ssed off as I needed the order for last weekend.

From Another Supply:

MTM Site-In-Clean Rest and Case

Daystate FT .177 (4.53)x 400

Total Airguns Book

Leather Pellet Pouch - Deluxe Dark Brown

Advantage Timber Gun Tape

Turned up day after placing the order

This is what I ended up getting....

From one supplier:

1 x DeerHunter Realtree Rucksack Seat

1x Stealth Camo Net

It must be noted that a week later, 1 lost parcel, then a re-dipatch of my order that still has not turned up has left me very p1ssed off as I needed the order for last weekend.

From Another Supply:

MTM Site-In-Clean Rest and Case

Daystate FT .177 (4.53)x 400

Total Airguns Book

Leather Pellet Pouch - Deluxe Dark Brown

Advantage Timber Gun Tape

Turned up day after placing the order

good stuff, what are you thinking about the book so far? Also, what supplier did you order the first lot of that has cocked it up so badly (naming this supplier is hardly promoting, more demoting them before someone mentions site rules :lol:)

Dan

Ok, this got sorted to my complete satisfaction.

Couple of points to note.

1. I have still not recived the Backpack/Seat as the 2 that got mislaid by the courier never turned up. 2 weeks to go for that.

2. I had a full letter of appology from the retailer, added to this I got about £60 worth of free gear including a Pigeon Seat Bin Thingy to tide me over until the Rucksack comes and another stealth camo net.

Very satisfied.

:yes: at the end of the day a sock can be removed without leaving any marks on the gun or detracking value from the rifle. If I wished to protect my stock on a rifle (don't need to worry the lightning has been beaten about enough!) then that would be my first choice.

Dan