S400f

Ttfjlc

Evening all, despite SWMBO's best efforts I finally had enough money for another PCP. I was looking at the HW110, spoke to my RFD who said although they're ok they weren't exactly flying out the door compared to the HW100. The HW100 was another month or 2s paycheck away so asked what he currently had in stock. He had this air arms s400f superlite so popped over to have a look, the stock wasn't in a good way, suffering with battle scars after losing several fights with a bipod. He offered to change the stock for a standard stock which didn't make much noticeable difference and was in a lot better condition. Best of all he took my old daystate as px with the knowledge it was rather poorly (praise the Lord it's gone! :lol:), gun, scope, mod, Rowan multishot adaptor, filling adaptor, bag and pellets for less than £300. Personally I'm well chuffed, my thanks go to chrisjpainter and especially bruno22rf for their advice, it was very much appreciated.

post-64447-0-17997900-1502904903_thumb.jpg

Not a bad start, my good lady decided she liked the gun so wanted a go (sigh :lol:), 3 shots each at the same target, signs are good, rolled up my fleece and laid it on our kids climbing frame for a rest, kneeling shots, Brought a smile to my face.

I keep looking at the S400 and thinking I need one !!

A lovely gun, quieter than I thought it would be.

post-64447-0-86556400-1502912674_thumb.jpg

post-64447-0-93385000-1502912702_thumb.jpg

Christ on a bike!!! That's not a purchase, that's bloomin robbery :good: . Superb rifles in everyway but one.....anybody that knows the 400 range will know that you're Bullplopping every time you fluff a shot and blame the gun.

You're right there mate, a few of the other targets we had a go at some of the group's were not as good but I knew I'd pulled the shot.

Don't be shy, what did you do to it??

Does look a nice rifle, reminds me of one of the falcons from many moons ago.

If you insist 😔 Years ago I had it in the slip on the back of a quasi was driving. Got off and opened a gate but didn't hook gate back so when I drove through it closed behind me and somehow the slip got caught in the gate rail and it snapped the barrel off at the silencer haha.

Then a few years later I borrowed someone's stirrup pump as mine had broken and I thought let me fill it up to 250bar 😱 Being young and stupid I didn't realise what could happen and whilst pumping it blew out the end of the cylinder. Inside a house the bang was frightening.

Sounds like you've found a bit of a bargain there mate! enjoy the gun

Thanks mate much appreciated, I was doing my best to save enough to consider your gun but the Force is strong with SWMBO, as in Darth Vader level! :lol:

Edited by Ttfjlc