weekend turnaround

yickdaz

we were out sat sun and today, sat and sun were a right off due to farmers wanting to get the last of the barley and wheat off the fields and baling the straw on a few farms we shoot, the older stubbles didn't have any birds to speak of 2 of us went out today I looked at a few farms whilst the old fella looked at others we have farms that are 10, 15, 20, miles apart so to split up we could cover more ground, after a few hrs of looking round I couldn't find anything worth setting up for , but the old fella rang to say he's found some and was going to set up so I headed straight to were he was and in the 20 mins it took me to get there he had just set up on the wheat stubble and a few birds on the deck I joined him in the hide at 3pm exactly set the rotary up and we were off had a nice steady afternoon shot till just after 6pm birds were still flighting but a lot slower than they was so decided to pack up and picked up 74 lost about 6 so after I frustrating 2 days it ended on a high

post-21887-0-54758900-1503956125_thumb.jpg

Edited by yickdaz