lincoln shotguns

ips

I thought it was pretty clear in my post that the Medalist was made by Sabatti. Sorry for any confusion.

p.s. I thought everyone knew that Browning doesn't make shotguns.

My apologies. It was the phrase 'apart from the long dead Medalist from Browning' which made me think otherwise.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the second Jubilee I have owned - stupidly I sold a 16 bore version putting the money towards a Beretta SO which luckily was under guarantee as it went wrong from day one. So much for "supermarket gun shops" .

My current version is a 32" twenty bore without multi chokes (fixed at 1/4 and 1/2) Mechanically faultless with a superbly figured stock and forend - Yes, its real wood!

You are not, as said by others, going to get a gun that will fire thousands of cartridges at clays but for game shooting it is a gun that will last a lifetime - looking good at the same time!

Alas, the gun does not fit me (shoots high) so might have to go!

post-25232-0-23894400-1507150479_thumb.jpg

If it shoots high shave some off the comb

I think its more like increasing the drop as the comb is quite low. To attack that stock would take would be vandalism? Extra layers of winter clothing will "extend" the stock and hopefully help flatten the rib. The stock is so slim that adding a recoil pad is not an option.