Photon

bigboodydaddy

hello, there have been problems with the XT something to do with the reticule and getting zero, have a search online, many have been returned, i have 2 MK 1s and 1 was replaced, good thing with yukon a very good warranty and Thomas Jacks are very helpfull, the new RT has overcome these faults and have some good reviews as have a better screen clarity, better 3 mode I/R system, and a few more up grades, all in a good N/V scope

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Keg,

My xt on an AA s200 is maxed out on the vertical at 20 yds. Some people are of the opinion that shimming can put strain on the scope, but the adjustable mounts are about £60/£70 quid.

What size thickness shim are we talking about ? Thinking film negative strips.

Had the RT and sent it back. I sold the XT wish I hadn't

Was told by Thomas Jack's that they would be black light. Nope can't even set it so the IR didn't come on.

I ran out of elevation and windage by a long long way, 6" off still. No way to adjust like you can on the old XT. I ended up machining an old set of rings to sort this problem. Spoke again to Thomas Jack's who said that shimming the scope would void the warranty as it would put unnatural stresses on the tube. So don't do it.

The RT wouldn't work with the usb to the PC. I has to steam to phone and then off phone to pc.

Was it any better than the older XT for the extra cost? No! Youll Soon get bored recording things so that novelty soon wears off, image was still the same as the XT with eye shine blurring the image just you can zoom in X2 and have it even more blurry.

Sent it back for a refund went back to the XT as I can't see £200 more being any better.

Edited by activeviii