change of weather

yickdaz

after all the fog and still conditions today was perfect for it, windy and clear I headed out at 10.30 should of been earlier in hindsight, I looked around the areas we have seen big numbers over the last month or so, I looked at the bonus field as pc refers to in comments on posts I put on , its an old stubble with a strip of standing barley running down it birds were in the line of trees down the hedge overlooking the barley strip I would guess about 400, I drove to farm to let the farmer i would be shooting, it was 11.45 so I wasted no time in setting up, I was in place by 12.15  this field has a few small ponds that hold teal during the day so I thought I would try for a few,  I always carry some steel carts this time of year for wildfowl in case a chance crops up I just walked up the pond and fired a shot  without showing myself they got up and arrowed straight at me I shot 1 then more got up shot another then 2 came round shot a 3rd, then settled in  for the pigeons took me nearly an hour to shoot  2 they wouldn't come near until I set the rotary up then things changed as it always does they came near and some decoyed all in all I great little session picked 24 lost 4 and 3 bonus teal 

WP_20171227_15_21_41_Pro.jpg