Fight night.

The gouse

6 hours ago, sako751sg said:

I agree.

To get full respect from the US he needs to get out of the safety of his own back yard but holding the majority of belts means he doesnt really have to.

I' going to disagree on this one, AJ holds the belts and the Americans should have to come here, it'll raise the profile of British boxing if AJ becomes the undisputed champ, he can then go on to defend some titles in the US if he chooses to.

4 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I' going to disagree on this one, AJ holds the belts and the Americans should have to come here, it'll raise the profile of British boxing if AJ becomes the undisputed champ, he can then go on to defend some titles in the US if he chooses to.

I said he doesnt have to go across as he holds the majority of belts but for exposure and gains he would have to so not disagreeing at all.Just hope it happens as they are 2 of the best HWs out there just now and would be interesting.

Fighters who havent came out of their home yards during their careers are remembered for that fact but there is time yet.

3 hours ago, sako751sg said:

I said he doesnt have to go across as he holds the majority of belts but for exposure and gains he would have to so not disagreeing at all.Just hope it happens as they are 2 of the best HWs out there just now and would be interesting.

Fighters who havent came out of their home yards during their careers are remembered for that fact but there is time yet.

See what you mean, yeah me to, it should be an explosive fight.

He is lucky there are no good heavy weights about now compared with years ago. He is average the only thing saved him in the klitschko fight was his youth.

klitschko Born: 25 March 1976 (age 42 )

JoshuaBorn: 15 October 1989 (age 28

Edited by ordnance

8 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Joshua can make money anywhere and Ricky Hatton would be one of the last people to seek an opinion from. His judgement is off the scale.

he was talking about pay per view sales in the states and getting 40,000 fans in Vegas following you, Joshua hasn't done that yet.  don't disagree Joshua will still make money anywhere but he'd make a lot more in the states.