Where can i get a "clicker"

I dont know about ebay, but back in the history of Pigeon Watch one of the very first posts was for a counter to do exactly what want.

Go to the knitting shop and buy one of those counters that slides onto a knitting needle. They count upto 99, If you get to 100 I'm sure you will remember.

webber

Coincidence - I was after a clicker myself and ordered one of those ones off eBay yesterday. I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives. I'm not expecting much as they are usually about £15 from gun shops, but for 99p?? Good enough to kick around in a pigeon hide!

My clicker from the eBay link above arrived today. Fairly impressed for 99p! It's maybe not quite as robust as some of the others I've seen (for £15 plus), but should do the job nicely.

It arrived just in time for a trip out the afternoon over some laid barley which the pigeons have been hammering for a week or so. Lovely blustery day - all looks ideal. Guaranteed to go wrong and I'll not see a thing and have no need for the clicker!!

Hi there.

Where can i get a clicker?

By clicker i mean a counting device so you can keep track of how manny pigeons you shoot.

Where can i get one, and how much are they?

Cheers

Havnt read the rest of the thread but save your cash and just put an empty case to one side for each bird, simple.

:good: D2D

Hi there.

Where can i get a clicker?

By clicker i mean a counting device so you can keep track of how manny pigeons you shoot.

Where can i get one, and how much are they?

Cheers

Havnt read the rest of the thread but save your cash and just put an empty case to one side for each bird, simple.

:good: D2D

Same way i do it - but put hits in one carrier bag and misses in another - simple to work out at the end of the day

was going to ask....

Can you not count.....

Just lay em out at the end of the day...........1 .2 .4 .6.7.9.11....15....

Works for me.

And if you're shooting them in water filled fields. The one that got away was :good: that big :good: :good:

My clicker from the eBay link above arrived today. Fairly impressed for 99p! It's maybe not quite as robust as some of the others I've seen (for £15 plus), but should do the job nicely.

It arrived just in time for a trip out this afternoon over some laid barley which the pigeons have been hammering for a week or so. Lovely blustery day - all looks ideal. Guaranteed to go wrong and I'll not see a thing and have no need for the clicker!!

Well I did need it in the end - shot 93 over laid barley and damn handy it was too. Much less hassle than two carried bags or kicking heaps of counted cartridges around in a hide and it meant I knew how many birds I had to pick at the end of the day. All for 99p plus p&p!! Best quid I've ever spent...