Fishing Boat

Terry2016

This is also for sale on boats and outboards but thought I would see if the PW massive were interested also.., my fully refurbished Wilson Flyer, 17ft small cuddy cab, cathedral hull for added stabilisation and the larger open back makes a spacious pleasure to fish from, this is a fast fisher . hold on you your hat fast.....it has a 60hp Mercury Bigfoot 4 stroke engine recently serviced , duel fuel tanks for those longer journeys although I've never needed the second tank.. it has upgraded stainless LED spot and nav lights, Garmin chart plotter ,depth and fish finder, ship to shore radio, electronic compass, Bespoke made bench seat/bait tray holder, bespoke made cover, stainless rod holders (9) , 2 bilge pumps, live bait tank well and oxygen pump, anchor, chain and rope..non slip flooring, fenders and much more .. priced to sell ... included is a beautiful fully adjustable indespension trailer with led lights all round and is self breaking worth a few grand alone. (never been in salt water)

sold as a package not wanting to split...

A day with the family or a weekend with the lads... perfect for both....or when there's no pigeons about... :whistling:

£6,500

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

Edited by Terry2016

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

There was a man looking for a wilson 17ft on the World Sea Fishing website, if you still have it

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, snow white said:

Which i had kept mine did not use much about 5 times a year but i do miss it.

you could buy this one ... :whistling: