PCP MULTISHOT - WANTED

NEIL16

Hi All. I AM STARTING IN AIR-GUNNINGSO I CAN SHOOT WITH MY SON AND AM LOOKING FOR A REASONABLY PRICED PCP MULTI-SHOT AT A REASONABLE PRICE. I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING LIKE AN ULTRA OR SCORPION T10 AS THEY ARE LIGHTER, BUT WOULD CONSIDER AN R10 OR HW100 IF NOT TOO EXPENSIVE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK MAY SUIT ME.

7 hours ago, NEIL16 said:

Hi All. I AM STARTING IN AIR-GUNNINGSO I CAN SHOOT WITH MY SON AND AM LOOKING FOR A REASONABLY PRICED PCP MULTI-SHOT AT A REASONABLE PRICE. I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING LIKE AN ULTRA OR SCORPION T10 AS THEY ARE LIGHTER, BUT WOULD CONSIDER AN R10 OR HW100 IF NOT TOO EXPENSIVE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK MAY SUIT ME.

Have a look on the gun sales and gun star, also worth a look at your local gun shop, he might have a shelf full that aren't going anywhere and you can see for yourself what they look like.

Hi All. thanks for the offers and advice - but i think an Ultra would suit me. i have a teenage son who is also keen to get into air-gunning so a lighter smaller gun would suit us both. Would prefer the SE in .22, but happy with whatever is available. I have soem cash waiting and happy to pay postage for the right gun. Thanks all (Caps lock now removed - thanks)