SHAVING OIL

SNAKEBITE

I just can't believe this topic - on this forum :lol: :lol:

Whatever happened to have a quick once over with the rabbit gutting knife after wiping off the worst of the hair and innards ?

Fer gawds sake, are we still ashamed to say that only girlie types use aftershave :no: :no: , and that if you took more than one pair of underpants on a fortnights holiday then this was wasting packing space for the cans of beer ??

The youth of today - a couple of years national service in a nissan hut in the Orkneys would sort you lot out :thumbs: :good:

Don

a man after my own heart :lol:

i can only assume that most of the other site users are poofs or summink :stupid: i bet they all shave their armpits as well :stupid: .

if you can't find your gutting knife (unforgiveable) then you could use a brick to scrub the stubble off , it's the mans way.

if your feeling really soft you could always break one of last nights beer bottles and use the jagged edge to shave with. :good:

I may just ask the soup dragon to look out for some the next time she goes shopping.

Staying on the shaving note, may I proffer a helpfull tip.

When your can of foam or gel is getting empty, you can ensure that you get the dregs out of the can, and salvage a few more shaves.

The procedure is simple, just place the can in the sink whilst you run the hot water, thus gently heating up the can.

The science is that the heat increases the pressure in the can, therefore enabling the remaining contents to be expelled.

webber

Typical content from a man of sinthelens. Rubbish rugby team as well.

Only thing worse is someone from Wiggin.

Don

Where is this stuff on sale?

steve its in the supermarket its called cooking oil, no joking.

cooking oil works. (army trick)

but make your own.

1 cup of light olive oil (good for your skin)

1/2 tspoon clove oil,(has anesthetic properties)

1 tsp surgical spirit (cleans the pores)

mix it all together.

wash your fizzer.

rub a few drops into your beard.

throw water onto your clock and shave in the direction of your facial fungus.

no cuts. no rash no pain, and your blades last longer.

rinse your razor between strokes.

try it man, you will never buy another shaving gel. :stupid:

I've been using oil for a month now, can't beleive i've never tried it before. It gives a great shave and seems to help the blades last longer too.

Reminds me of a story that I read a long ago that concerned a guy in the army who in times of boredom used to write to manufactures praising their products.

The scam was that the flattered manufacturer used to send him freebies for recommending their products to his mates. Used to work a treat.

One day he wrote a very flattering letter to Gillette, saying that he had used a razor blade for six months, and it was still as good as new and as a result of his recommendation his mates were now all using Gillette razors.

Some time later he received a package from Gillette saying how pleased they were, and please find enclosed products as a mark of their appreciation.......

You've guessed it - one razor to last him a further 6 months :good: :good:

Don