Friday Fun

pavman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could be, and bare with me here, a new foundland, cocker, springer, water, air, english springer spaniel, golden retriever, long or short haired hunter pointer retreiver, bull mastif, bull dog, pomereinian, red lipped lurcher, terrier, GSD, patterdale, corgi, wolfhound ,collie cross, Visla, Weimaraner with some reynard thrown in by a mentally challenged breeder.

Admittedly they are not well known over here but they do exist and the K.C. have accepted and approved the nickname of 'Heinz 57'

Please send my prize to LB_those_rottie_30grms_6.5's_are_expensive_and_I_miss_a_lot@Greenfields-of-Canterbury.co.uk

Cheers mate :good:

LB

PS. apologies to anyone whose breed of dog was missed off the list.

I reckon you're on a winner there mate!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

Or it could be, and bare with me here, a new foundland, cocker, springer, water, air, english springer spaniel, golden retriever, long or short haired hunter pointer retreiver, bull mastif, bull dog, pomereinian, red lipped lurcher, terrier, GSD, patterdale, corgi, wolfhound ,collie cross, Visla, Weimaraner with some reynard thrown in by a mentally challenged breeder.

Admittedly they are not well known over here but they do exist and the K.C. have accepted and approved the nickname of 'Heinz 57'

Please send my prize to LB_those_rottie_30grms_6.5's_are_expensive_and_I_miss_a_lot@Greenfields-of-Canterbury.co.uk

LB

LB

LB the only breed not mentioned is the correct one! but top marks for trying

we seem to have the right country at last, come on lads is it really that hard?

Can't see the picture for some reason but going by the clue, is it a Novia Scotia Duck tolling retreiver?

by golly thats not a bad guess, again close but no cigar

PM me if you cant take any more! unless you all want to roll over belly up?