"im mainly thick&thin"

ditchman

34 minutes ago, la bala said:

Dont whack that leaf blower up to high, you will blow the coals out off the hearth.:lol:

it will more or less on the lowest setting ...ticking over...and a bottom draught model.......nearer the time i will put up a design...once i scratch it out of my head..:crazy:

On 15 February 2019 at 21:26, ditchman said:

i just cant see it myself....i think it needed to be a number 7 not 9..............but im glad of the input :good:

I think that it looks great and precisely what your butcher wanted, so you have met his requirements exactly. You should be most pleased with your wonderful skill in providing him with a knife that will used and no doubt cherished.

However, I too regard the No.7 as providing the best and neatest, but I am biased in that view, as the one that you made for me is just perfect for my particular use. It has been used a few more times this week in breasting out the small bags of pigeons that I've managed on my short trips out. Thanks once again Simon and I'm sure that your butcher and Gordon will be absolutely delighted with theirs.

OB