How about a swap shop?

ferretfan123

19 hours ago, ferretfan123 said:

Wow that's out of blue.....what difference does my age make. Sorry you don't like change. Sorry us youngsters don't have the time to read every post. Sorry us youngsters have to work 10 hours a day and raise a young family inbetween. 

But again I'm sorry I'm too lazy to find someone willing to trade. 

Yours sincerely the younger generation 

Strange how we manage to work, raise youngsters and peruse the Forum!

On 09/03/2019 at 20:22, ferretfan123 said:

Wow that's out of blue.....what difference does my age make. Sorry you don't like change. Sorry us youngsters don't have the time to read every post. Sorry us youngsters have to work 10 hours a day and raise a young family inbetween. 

But again I'm sorry I'm too lazy to find someone willing to trade. 

Yours sincerely the younger generation 

Wow. 

You have it easy, full time work plus enforced overtime, did the overnights with the kids so the wife could sleep, and had to get information from newsgroups and forums on a dial up connection. 

Every one has it hard at some point mucka, unless your very lucky. 

Online life is now quicker than its ever been, everything is a few clicks away. 

Sorry if this starts another "when I wer a lad" escapades. 😁

Anyone else remember OE Newsgroups? Get the answer to a question before the question cycled round... 😲😂

Edited by manthing

1 hour ago, manthing said:

Wow. 

You have it easy, full time work plus enforced overtime, did the overnights with the kids so the wife could sleep, and had to get information from newsgroups and forums on a dial up connection. 

Every one has it hard at some point mucka, unless your very lucky. 

Online life is now quicker than its ever been, everything is a few clicks away. 

Sorry if this starts another "when I wer a lad" escapades. 😁

Anyone else remember OE Newsgroups? Get the answer to a question before the question cycled round... 😲😂

BBC model ‘b’ with a telephone modem (acoustic coupler) - didn’t work when BT started offering ‘modern’ choice of phones as the handset wouldn’t sit in the ‘cups’ if the modem.

then wow, 56000 🙂

Newsgroups, oh you were ‘modern’ , BBS with some obscure phone number that cost a bomb

Edited by Jaymo
Forgot some speeds

On 10/03/2019 at 00:04, nobbyathome said:

Well ferritfan I quite like the idea although it goes on on other parts of the forum it might work on a separate platform ie guns for sale private /guns for sale trade /other sales / items for swap  send zap a pm and sound your idea out 

and me,  Iv'e got some magic beans I want to swap for a cow, butchered and ready for the freezer would be good !

Edited by derbyduck