HELP HELP HELP

jall25

sorry to say this but I think the horse as already bolted ! have you tried getting in touch with the Transition Chesterfield   group ?  you'll find Chesterfield council are bunch of underhanded back slapping clowns ! ,and as for creating 100 jobs  they will go to Polish locals . 

Edited by derbyduck

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, derbyduck said:

sorry to say this but I think the horse as already bolted ! have you tried getting in touch with the Transition Chesterfield   group ?  you'll find Chesterfield council are bunch of underhanded back slapping clowns ! ,and as for creating 100 jobs  they will go to Polish locals . 

No words for this one!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Delwint said:

@jall25

No I haven’t, it was a long time ago. It’s common knowledge it used to be a tip and the information regarding going from opencast to landfill can also be found  online. 

A long time ago ??

This plan was only submitted circa a month ago 

Please could you post link to landfill please 

8 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

What do you expect from a council that is made up of 27 Reds and 17 limp dumps with 3 independents  -  all in it for themselves and stuff you if it looks vaguely like you do not have extreme left leanings.

And indeed that's why I am asking for help 

People can make changes 

regards

jim

10 hours ago, derbyduck said:

No its not Derbyduck - the council is going to make to account for it actions

Freedom of information is a wonderful tool

The amount pf objections and traffic is filling their inboxes !

Together we will not be walked all over

On 27/08/2019 at 08:45, TIGHTCHOKE said:

How did the ancient woodland grow so quickly in 25 years?

Just doing further research to ensure I don't mislead or at least not intentionally and the site is included in the ancient woodland inventory Natural England Dataset 2018 

Indeed it is a large percentage with my holding of the entire ancient woodland total in the borough

regards

On 25/08/2019 at 08:12, Delwint said:

What you fail to mention, is that this area of land, up until recently. Used to be a golf course and before that was an open cast mine and then landfill. I’m of the opinion it will do Coal Aston well. I’d be more concerned about Peter Listers yard up the road that’s an eyesore. Various old machines rusting away and even a plane. Once completed it will provide valuable jobs to the area. A new championship golf course. And a lake amongst other things. The advert you mentioned was a full two page headline piece. I think you are too late as the main road has already been put in to the site, and I fail to see how the traffic will be an issue, as the entrance is straight off a bypass junction. 

Just my opinion obviously 

Atb Delwint 

Delwint

I have looked for the advert to which you refer - the only one I can find and the only one the local council acknowledges is about 40 words long and can be found on their website and very easy to miss !

Kind regards

jim

8 hours ago, jall25 said:

A long time ago ??

This plan was only submitted circa a month ago 

I’m referring to the initial proposal. Not the new one. It detailed the pods you mentioned and also the fact that it would have a championship pga golf course on the site.  And I can’t seem to find the page,  mentioning the tip. I’ll keep looking and once I find it I’ll copy a link. 

3 hours ago, Delwint said:

I’m referring to the initial proposal. Not the new one. It detailed the pods you mentioned and also the fact that it would have a championship pga golf course on the site.  And I can’t seem to find the page,  mentioning the tip. I’ll keep looking and once I find it I’ll copy a link. 

Hi Delwint

Yes thought you must be

What me and many many other are objecting to is the new plan a total 180 degree change of direction and ethos of the project

Gone are the thoughts of peace and relaxation to be replaced by karts, zip lines and pop concerts - surely you now see in a democratic world that planning must be fully re-submitted and not just allowed under some reserved matters application, that relies on reports out of date - that takes into account comments on the old proposal 

regards

jim 

Right guys I recently requested help in the form of objections to planning - I wont go over the same ground - but I have now set up an e-petition. Please help and rea this and if you agree please sign if for no other reason than it has taken the councils democracy department over a week to sanction this !

If some could post the link for me that would be ace !

Its on Chesterfield Borough Councils website
Object to planning applications
CHE/19/000394/REM
CHE/19/000456REM1

It takes a minute or two at most and the help for residents and wildlife will be appreciated beyond words !

Many thanks
Jim